The Student Room Group

BBC Apprenticeship 2019?

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone applied for the ITV apprenticeship as well?
what is the date they gave for finding out about the results of the asessment day?
Reply 42
They just said 3 weeks time to those on 15 may
Original post by cherrytrees
what is the date they gave for finding out about the results of the asessment day?
Agree
Reply 44
Original post by alicia_o
It's probably a little late, but I got a text on the 9th May saying I was invited to an interview. The assessment centre is not until next week for me, as they got the date wrong initially.I'm so nervous, I was sent an email telling me that we have to present a pitch.

Hi alicia how did the assessment centre go ? Did they tell you when you would hear back ?
It went well thank you 😊 They said they’d try to let us know the outcome by the end of June. Hope this helps.
Reply 46
Anyone heard anything ?
On 17th June I received an e mail saying that we would receive a response in 2-3 weeks. regarding my interview It also said they were pretty busy but would provide updates. I have heard absolutely nothing, Anyone heard back yet?
I think final interviews are either ongoing or finished?
The final interviews have all been completed some time ago. My interview was almost a month ago but heard nothing either way.
mirror000, what was your final interview for? The one after the assessment day? And it was television?
Original post by mirror000
The final interviews have all been completed some time ago. My interview was almost a month ago but heard nothing either way.
BBC Production Apprenticeship interview. Yes a number of individual interviews that day. Yes it would be for Television and whatever else they would require people to do.
Original post by cherrytrees
mirror000, what was your final interview for? The one after the assessment day? And it was television?

Quick Reply