The Student Room Group

just saw an enormous spider

Scroll to see replies

The thing I'll be most scared of when I move out will be spiders. I can't deal with the ****ers :s-smilie:
Spiders are least of my worries. I can't stand rats.
Original post by Leviathan1611
no joke, the moment I saw it, i immediately wished I had a husband to wake up and kill it for me. never seen something so horrifying, like a creature from hell

Three of your dating deal-breakers:
1) strictly no guys with arachnophobia or pet spiders,
2) must be willing to hunt down and kill spiders of all sizes,
3) must also speedily dispose of all spider corpses leaving no traces behind.
Original post by londonmyst
Three of your dating deal-breakers:
1) strictly no guys with arachnophobia or pet spiders,
2) must be willing to hunt down and kill spiders of all sizes,
3) must also speedily dispose of all spider corpses leaving no traces behind.

same goes for any other bug or rodents
Original post by RumellKhan
Spiders are least of my worries. I can't stand rats.

that too, a rat can make me die from shock
catch it, cook it, then eat it. mmmm crunchy spider legs😍

lol jk
same goes for any other bug or rodents

Even snails?
The monsters next door tried getting me to remove a snail from their attic bathroom because the husband is scared of snails, then paid their window cleaner's son £300 to take the snail away.
I'd sooner enter the headquarters of a satanic cult than their house, they are such insane nightmare neighbours.
Even snails?
The monsters next door tried getting me to remove a snail from their attic bathroom because the husband is scared of snails, then paid their window cleaner's son £300 to take the snail away.
I'd sooner enter the headquarters of a satanic cult than their house, they are such insane nightmare neighbours.

yes, even though snails don't really scare me, I think I'd still freak out if it was in my habitat
Like everybody else you either knock on the door or I send you an invitation if you want to enter my homes. This goes to all creatures not just human beings.
My sister woke me up at two in the morning to kill a big ol’ spidy boi. We became friends and I named him Babatunde. The moral of the story being, befriend it.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Billycatnorbert
My sister woke me up at two in the morning to kill a big ol’ spidy boi. We became friends and I named him Babatunde. The moral of the story being, befriend it.

Sorry. Posted the wrong photo
Original post by RazzzBerries
:rip:

Don’t be afraid
yeah, and then I'd be charged with arson and four murders, no way

He wasn't being serious, you genius!
Don’t be afraid

They’re 8 legged monsters.
Time to move out, the house belongs to the spider now.
That sounds like the easiest £300 anyone has ever made, I'm scared of most organisms but I would get rid of one by moving it with a stick or something. I could buy a hazmat suit to further dampen my fears and still be £280 in the good.
Even snails?
no way, when i see a spider i have to get one of my massive uni textbooks and chuck it at the spider. i can't beholding the book because then my hand would be in contact with the book which was in contact with spider, i then have to wait a while before i use that textbook again at least as long as i forget i chucked it.
(edited 4 years ago)

And we’re bipedal monsters. Think of it this way, a spider sees u, an almighty giant no matter how big it is. And tries to run away.
You see the spider... kill it. It’s still a living creature. You just wield more power over it than it does over you.
And we’re bipedal monsters. Think of it this way, a spider sees u, an almighty giant no matter how big it is. And tries to run away.
You see the spider... kill it. It’s still a living creature. You just wield more power over it than it does over you.

Lol I don’t kill the spider, my beautiful body will go nowhere near it 😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest