The Student Room Group

Best height for a woman?

5 ft 3 (petite), 5 ft 6 (a perfect middle?), or 5 ft 8 tall? On average, a UK poll found 5 ft 6 to be the most attractive height for a woman. Which height do you find the most attractive and why? What are pros and cons of each? And can an average height or tall girl be just as cute as a short girl?
everyheightcm
Who cares? Nobody can change how tall they are, so it's moot.
5'4 for me...then again I'm a short ass nibba at 5'8.

I imagine 4 inch difference is where the sweet spot is at but like others said, height is and should be last on someone's priority list.
Reply 4
7"9
Original post by Anonymous
5 ft 3 (petite), 5 ft 6 (a perfect middle?), or 5 ft 8 tall? On average, a UK poll found 5 ft 6 to be the most attractive height for a woman. Which height do you find the most attractive and why? What are pros and cons of each? And can an average height or tall girl be just as cute as a short girl?

preference is 5ft 7" to 5ft 10". but it's important to note there are no hard-and-fast rules so 5ft 0" can be ok
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Who cares? Nobody can change how tall they are, so it's moot.

the OP cares, stop being so desperately woke
I’m 5’3 & a guy randomly said to me ‘you’re the perfect height for a girl’. He was 6 ft
Original post by Anonymous

There isnt a 'perfect' height, each height is attractive in its own way to different people! :smile:
Sophia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending