The Student Room Group

Tommy Robinson Found Guilty

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i never comment on the guy because I don't follow his story but you lot seem to be talking about the anti-Christ coming to town, anyone not knowing who you're talking about would think so. With so much stuff to worry about, it's as if he really mattered that much to anything. Fess up, you all fear him.
Original post by z-hog
i never comment on the guy because I don't follow his story but you lot seem to be talking about the anti-Christ coming to town, anyone not knowing who you're talking about would think so. With so much stuff to worry about, it's as if he really mattered that much to anything. Fess up, you all fear him.

Half the comments in this thread are related to funny videos and memes (a bit of both for the muslamic ray guns), I'm not sure where you're getting the antichrist vibes from.
Do you feel a sense of wanting to go on the Hajj?
Do you find Islam interesting?
Do you suddenly find yourself wanting to decorate a mosque with complicated geometric patterns?
If you do, then help is at hand? Just pick up one of the latest Muslamic Ray Guns™ today, and you can become a Muslim?
Warning: Using Muslamic Ray Guns™ may mean you get screamed at by far right nutters
Who cares? Stop giving him the publicity.
Reply 24
Original post by LiberOfLondon
He could write a book about his life in prison and his thoughts on minorities - it could be called My Struggle...

Well if nothing else it would be entertaining to read about all the daily shtuppings he'll get. Irony can be cruel like that.
He could write a book about his life in prison and his thoughts on minorities - it could be called My Struggle...

Underrated post

I don't think he should have been sent to jail - he is still a pillock though!
The stupidity of Are Tommeh never ceases to amaze me. Here's hoping he doesn't drop the soap in his new taxpayer-funded en suite shower or someone may well ”wax Waxy-Lemon's lemons”. Am I allowed to feed him to @the bear™?
The stupidity of Are Tommeh never ceases to amaze me. Here's hoping he doesn't drop the soap in his new taxpayer-funded en suite shower or someone may well ”wax Waxy-Lemon's lemons”. Am I allowed to feed him to @the bear™?

Stephen is enough to make anyone go vegan

:puke:
Original post by Merridan
I don't think he should have been sent to jail - he is still a pillock though!

He interfered in the conduct of a major trial and thinks he is not only above the law, but outside it. Anyone else would definitely be facing a prison sentence. Why should he be exempt?
Do you feel a sense of wanting to go on the Hajj?
Do you find Islam interesting?
Do you suddenly find yourself wanting to decorate a mosque with complicated geometric patterns?
If you do, then help is at hand? Just pick up one of the latest Muslamic Ray Guns™ today, and you can become a Muslim?
Warning: Using Muslamic Ray Guns™ may mean you get screamed at by far right nutters

I'm not Muslamic, but I do quite like complicated geometric patterns. Hoping this doesn't mean I need urgent far right wing help.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
I'm not Muslamic, but I do quite like complicated geometric patterns. Hoping this doesn't mean I need urgent far right wing help.

If Muslamic Ray Guns™ aren't for you, try seeing if Catholicism® works. (warning: Catholicism® and the Orange Order™ emetic should not be taken together)
If Muslamic Ray Guns™ aren't for you, try seeing if Catholicism® works. (warning: Catholicism® and the Orange Order™ emetic should not be taken together)

Lol, I checked out the DUP and they seem to be quite nice and not at all extreme, so I think I'll form an alliance with them, not the awful mainstream Catholics.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Lol, I checked out the DUP and they seem to be quite nice and not at all extreme, so I think I'll form an alliance with them, not the awful mainstream Catholics.

You dropped this: /s
Sincerely, a ”kafflik [fill in the sectarian insult]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending