The Student Room Group

Being a hairy girl

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
so...being a hairy girl and all I was just wondering if its normal to have..chest hair....back hair...stomach hair, facial hair...its dark...its visible...I shave my arms and legs and other necessary areas...but I dont know what to about my chest/stomach hairs....and also...I was wondering...what do guys think of hairy girls...would you dat a hairy girl?...would it bother you?

No it wouldn't bother me but the point is that it clearly bothers you! So therefor your need to take action. You could easily see your gp and get her perspective on the problem and the solutions because there are good solutions.
Reply 21
I actually don’t know. I am a Muslim, but i don’t think that’s why, but my mum just says not yet. I am 17 tho

Yes but you will soon be 18. Then you can sort out those legs girl!
ahaha but like no ones allowed to see them anyways
Original post by mgi
Yes but you will soon be 18. Then you can sort out those legs girl!
Reply 23
ahaha but like no ones allowed to see them anyways

Ok. So you could do a secret shave and also use some Nair and no one would ever know except your beau on your wedding night! lol.
hahahaha true, but I can’t lie to my mum, not a good liar me
Original post by mgi
Ok. So you could do a secret shave and also use some Nair and no one would ever know except your beau on your wedding night! lol.
so...being a hairy girl and all I was just wondering if its normal to have..chest hair....back hair...stomach hair, facial hair...its dark...its visible...I shave my arms and legs and other necessary areas...but I dont know what to about my chest/stomach hairs....and also...I was wondering...what do guys think of hairy girls...would you dat a hairy girl?...would it bother you?

It’s a shame most women shave because if they didn’t we’d realise a lot of us naturally have a fair bit of body hair. Instead we’re left feeling unattractive. But we shouldn’t and men who’re grown up enough will realise that it’s not important.
Reply 26
hahahaha true, but I can’t lie to my mum, not a good liar me

ok. Then you will just have to love your mum until you get older. lol
I doubt its that...I'm Pakistani so yeh...I have dark/course hair

Asian women are actually more likely to get PCOS.
I actually don’t know. I am a Muslim, but i don’t think that’s why, but my mum just says not yet. I am 17 tho

Why do u shave down there then? Doesn’t ur hair come out thicker
Reply 29
Are you sure you're not a monkey? 🐵 Because then it's fine...not a thing to worry about.
Reply 30

She does not want to talk about the hsir on her vag!
me too tbh. i'm white and nobody else in my family has this issue so it's really weird. i just shave when i can be bothered and cover up when i can't be bothered/it's not hot outside
Original post by mgi
She does not want to talk about the hsir on her vag!

Okay
I'll tell you this. I'm 25 now. I suffer from PCOS, which causes hair overgrowth plus body and face acne. It was awful for me. But I still got males' attention because I took care of myself, physically and mentally. Noones ever complained about it. But only when I actually dealt with all the things that bothered ME, I became happy with myself. Even if you're Pakistani get checked tho. And laser hair removal works wonders. You can get a monthly repayment plan everywhere now.
Stop replying this bs. Doesn't grow out thicker. Just seems like this cause new hair just is not soften by all the cosmetics and washing and clothing like the old one.
I'm white and no one in my family has it either. It's tricky, mostly related to stress and poor diet. The outcome is insulin is out of wack and then all the other hormones. Then you get PCOS and hair and acne. I truly recommend to check this out. A lof ot women don't realize they have it.
me too tbh. i'm white and nobody else in my family has this issue so it's really weird. i just shave when i can be bothered and cover up when i can't be bothered/it's not hot outside
lol i went out w this guy i been w for 2 years and well long story short it got intimate he lifted my top well to see my tiddies and Me I COMPletely forgot to wax my chest and stomach since i’m a hairy girl too, but he didn’t seem to mind i guess? he said it was really good and we never really spoke about it in much depth but my guess is boys don’t really care? like if you’re in a relationship with them and they know who YOU are they won’t hold it against you?? idk
I'd never heard of a woman with a hairy chest before :shock:

yep i have that problem my mom said that the stomach hair fall off when u give birth idk if thats true tho
Original post by awkwardshortguy
I'd never heard of a woman with a hairy chest before :shock:

Women with PCOS can have this issue
yep i have that problem my mom said that the stomach hair fall off when u give birth idk if thats true tho

Doubt it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending