The Student Room Group

He dumped me but messaged this the day after..

So my bf broke up with me over text. We had issues and kept arguing so I guess I saw it coming. It wasn’t anything heated and he said he wants to focus on himself etc. We were pretty cool and I said it’s fine wished him the best. The next day he messaged me saying my ex had rang him and he started saying bet you speak to every guy you meet and flirt with them??? Then I said that it’s not true and told him me and him are finished now. Then he started ringing me and I ignored it and he messaged me saying you’re a liar and you’ve lied about everything. I told him to block me and my ex which he said fine and he did. Then the next day he called me on no caller I’m sure it was him but I didn’t pick up. Now I’m just wondering what is going through his head... I guess my ex rang him because I spoke to my ex after me and him broke up wanted to try with him again. I just don’t get why he started saying all that after he broke up with me? I mean it’s not like I broke up with him. Just putting it out there because it hurt being called a liar.
Just rise above it all, he's clearly just immature and looking for ways to get back at you. If he tries contacting you again, firmly tell him to stop obsessing and wasting your time. HE'S the one that ended it, tell him to act that way and leave you alone.
Just move on from him. Ignore him and he'll move on
Reply 3
Original post by AzureCeleste
Just move on from him. Ignore him and he'll move on

I want to but the fact that he started calling me a liar I just thought it was very rich of him. Towards the end of the relationship he’d barely even pay attention to me and then he has the cheek to say these things...I feel so angry but then again I don’t even know if I’d ever want to speak to him again after this
Original post by Anonymous
I want to but the fact that he started calling me a liar I just thought it was very rich of him. Towards the end of the relationship he’d barely even pay attention to me and then he has the cheek to say these things...I feel so angry but then again I don’t even know if I’d ever want to speak to him again after this

Be the bigger person and ignore him. He's just looking to pick a fight, he's trying to get under your skin and annoy you
he sounds like a douche bag. just ignore him. if it makes you feel any better, tell him what you think on what's happened and then block him. I feel like he wants to get your attention, so giving it to him is a big no-no
Reply 6
Original post by AzureCeleste
Be the bigger person and ignore him. He's just looking to pick a fight, he's trying to get under your skin and annoy you

Original post by bitter_raabit
he sounds like a douche bag. just ignore him. if it makes you feel any better, tell him what you think on what's happened and then block him. I feel like he wants to get your attention, so giving it to him is a big no-no

Yeah you guys are right. I think it’s so petty of him to act like that after he broke up with me. I’m not gonna give him the attention he’s craving.
Yeah you guys are right. I think it’s so petty of him to act like that after he broke up with me. I’m not gonna give him the attention he’s craving.

He sounds like a nutcase I think you dodged a bullet
Reply 8
Original post by Rock Fan
He sounds like a nutcase I think you dodged a bullet

Yeah I think he was. He used to argue over the smallest things and act like he was perfect tbh...I’m so glad it’s done but at the same time I’d love to throw something in his face or throw a punch at him
Yeah I think he was. He used to argue over the smallest things and act like he was perfect tbh...I’m so glad it’s done but at the same time I’d love to throw something in his face or throw a punch at him

He ain't worth the effort
Original post by Rock Fan
He ain't worth the effort

I know you’re so right
Yeah sounds like he just wants attention/ reaction from you. He sounds quite immature I’m guessing he’s a young lad. Probably doesn’t really know what he wants, he might even regret breaking up but that’s his problem.
Original post by gabriellakhan
Yeah sounds like he just wants attention/ reaction from you. He sounds quite immature I’m guessing he’s a young lad. Probably doesn’t really know what he wants, he might even regret breaking up but that’s his problem.

I wouldn’t say he’s young he’s almost 23 so a grown man actually. I honestly don’t know why he’s behaved the way he has but it feels peaceful without him.
Reply 13
So my bf broke up with me over text. We had issues and kept arguing so I guess I saw it coming. It wasn’t anything heated and he said he wants to focus on himself etc. We were pretty cool and I said it’s fine wished him the best. The next day he messaged me saying my ex had rang him and he started saying bet you speak to every guy you meet and flirt with them??? Then I said that it’s not true and told him me and him are finished now. Then he started ringing me and I ignored it and he messaged me saying you’re a liar and you’ve lied about everything. I told him to block me and my ex which he said fine and he did. Then the next day he called me on no caller I’m sure it was him but I didn’t pick up. Now I’m just wondering what is going through his head... I guess my ex rang him because I spoke to my ex after me and him broke up wanted to try with him again. I just don’t get why he started saying all that after he broke up with me? I mean it’s not like I broke up with him. Just putting it out there because it hurt being called a liar.

No he is being passive aggressive. Ignore him,
Yeah I’m going no contact. Just want to fully forget him and the pain he caused me.

God this sounds so much like my *****y ex lol. his name doesn't begin with D does it? XD
This is actually creepy how similar your story is to mine
Original post by Ellaroselilly01
God this sounds so much like my *****y ex lol. his name doesn't begin with D does it? XD

Original post by Ellaroselilly01
This is actually creepy how similar your story is to mine

Nope it doesn’t start with a D :tongue: haha I bet we both would’ve panicked if it did
omg that is just the weirdest thing ever XD how is everything with him now?
Nope it doesn’t start with a D :tongue: haha I bet we both would’ve panicked if it did

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending