The Student Room Group

Help with a girl

Already made a thread similar to this, basically I am on holiday and there was a girl I liked, and it was quite clear that she liked me back.
I didn’t get her name and it appears she has left now, I feel like a missed an opportunity, is there anyway I can find out from the hotel what her name was? Is this even legal? Btw this isn’t some 10 year old love story, but she was literally perfect in every way, seems a shame to not get to stay in contact.
Reply 1
I'm pretty sure there's some sort of confidentiality with most hotels in case of stalkers and things like that (depending on the part of the world you're staying though), but perhaps since she's left already they might tell you? It's probably worth a try either way though
Reply 2
It wasn't quite clear that she liked you back....you didn't even talk to her...she doesn't know you exist...she left and didn't tell you. Don't be acting like a crazy stalker now. Learn from it and move on as you were advised already. :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
Already made a thread similar to this, basically I am on holiday and there was a girl I liked, and it was quite clear that she liked me back.
I didn’t get her name and it appears she has left now, I feel like a missed an opportunity, is there anyway I can find out from the hotel what her name was? Is this even legal? Btw this isn’t some 10 year old love story, but she was literally perfect in every way, seems a shame to not get to stay in contact.
Reply 3
Original post by yaire
I'm pretty sure there's some sort of confidentiality with most hotels in case of stalkers and things like that (depending on the part of the world you're staying though), but perhaps since she's left already they might tell you? It's probably worth a try either way though

I’m staying in Mallorca/Majorca, issue is that I don’t know how to ask without sounding creepy. I genuinely want to speak to her and get to know her, but I’m worried that the people at the reception may not understand. Would I be better emailing them or just literally asking at the front desk. Btw I don’t know any Spanish.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I’m staying in Mallorca/Majorca, issue is that I don’t know how to ask without sounding creepy. I genuinely want to speak to her and get to know her, but I’m worried that the people at the reception may not understand. Would I be better emailing them or just literally asking at the front desk. Btw I don’t know any Spanish.

The worst that can happen is they say no and it's a bit awkward. Do they speak English?
Stalking her won't get you anywhere. Let her go.
if shes perfect in every way she prob has a bf
Reply 7
Original post by yaire
The worst that can happen is they say no and it's a bit awkward. Do they speak English?

Yes they do speak English fairly well, I guess it might be worth a try
Original post by A.J_MURAPPR
Stalking her won't get you anywhere. Let her go.

It isn’t stalking though, or at least I don’t think it is. If anything she was the one who showed interest, but now she has left and I don’t know her name. Just feels like a missed opportunity really
Reply 8
Original post by margiekins
if shes perfect in every way she prob has a bf

This is my fault for not linking my other thread, but I didn’t explain it very well in this one. She was the one who was giving me signals that she wanted to talk to me. Every time we made eye contact she smiled at me, and I constantly saw her glancing at me. It just feels like such a shame to miss out on this, but I’m starting to lose hope now as I have no clue how to find her again. Asking the hotel for her name seems a bit creepy and there is no trace of her on Instagram, so I honestly don’t know what to do, yet I don’t think I can just let her go

Quick Reply

Latest