The Student Room Group

Law or Psychology?

I've decided what two A-levels I want to do but I cant decide between Law and Psychology. I want to do Business Management at Uni btw
Reply 1
Either Law or Psychology will he useful for a Business Management Degree, But more so Law I think. It’s totally up to you, what you would enjoy more. Because both are great in relation to business. Psychology - study of mind, behaviour, human experiments etc.
Law - study of policy and legislation, history of UK law system etc

Make a pro and cons list. Only you would know. Good luck.
neither. do economics, seriously!
Original post by NicoleBoat
I've decided what two A-levels I want to do but I cant decide between Law and Psychology. I want to do Business Management at Uni btw
Reply 3
Original post by A Rolling Stone
neither. do economics, seriously!

I already want to do Business as a A-level and I've heard that doing Business and Economics is not a good idea
hmm yeah, economics is more interesting and more respected than business a level though, not that it will make much difference
Original post by NicoleBoat
I already want to do Business as a A-level and I've heard that doing Business and Economics is not a good idea
Reply 5
Well i took both business and economics A levels , and i believe if you want something related to business management, you should take both or possibly accounting because eventually younare going to take these courses in college, such as finance,mamagment,marketing and are involved in all these subjects , taking psychology or law wont really benefit you and it would be much easier to do well in uni if you take them , economics is much more interesting too and i believe you would really benefit from all the knowledge in your school life and life in general
Original post by A Rolling Stone
hmm yeah, economics is more interesting and more respected than business a level though, not that it will make much difference
Reply 6
But isnt Economics a-level based on maths and isnt that hard?
(edited 4 years ago)
pick what you think you'd enjoy the most.
Original post by Salim16
Well i took both business and economics A levels , and i believe if you want something related to business management, you should take both or possibly accounting because eventually younare going to take these courses in college, such as finance,mamagment,marketing and are involved in all these subjects , taking psychology or law wont really benefit you and it would be much easier to do well in uni if you take them , economics is much more interesting too and i believe you would really benefit from all the knowledge in your school life and life in general

We were always advised not to take both business and economics

Quick Reply

Latest