The Student Room Group

IB results and hearing back from Universities 2019

Hello! I couldnt find a form about IB results and hearing from universties for 2019. How did your IB results go? ALSO please let me know if someone has heard from their university as I still didnt hear from mine and when I call them they say they havent recieved the reuslts yet.
As far as I'm aware, UCAS have sent results to universities so hopefully yours receive them soon. I only just received confirmation from my firm (Warwick) today however, I know Bristol, York, Kent and Leicester have been looking at results and confirming places as well. I would definitely enquire again if you don't have a response by the end of the week.
Reply 2
Durham has started confirming and rejecting too
Original post by R.Murphy1
As far as I'm aware, UCAS have sent results to universities so hopefully yours receive them soon. I only just received confirmation from my firm (Warwick) today however, I know Bristol, York, Kent and Leicester have been looking at results and confirming places as well. I would definitely enquire again if you don't have a response by the end of the week.
Reply 3
Original post by Noufalsadoun383
Hello! I couldnt find a form about IB results and hearing from universties for 2019. How did your IB results go? ALSO please let me know if someone has heard from their university as I still didnt hear from mine and when I call them they say they havent recieved the reuslts yet.

hiii I also do IB and the EXACT same thing happened to me. I sent an email to my uni and they said they haven't receive my IB results. I already told the IB to sent my results in and I have no idea when my UCAS will update or hear back from them.

My friend who applied to Exeter already heard from the uni and just changed from conditional to unconditional offer. I am so worried. I don't know when my UCAS will update or when my uni will confirm my place. Please let me know too if you know any updates and I will let. you know as well.
(edited 4 years ago)
I'm waiting on kings I've meet my conditions not sure y they're taking so long kinda stressing me out
Original post by SomMC1
A lot of them act like it'll take them forever to decide and if you marignally miss then you will have to wait till A level results.

Warwick started giving out offers, and so did City/Cass Business School. King's told me they will be giving their decisions within the next week (i called on wednesday) and if they cant decide then they will wait till A levels I was told.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending