The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Alright, I bet my comment will make you feel better no matter what ANY man or girl will say.
You're only 4 inches shorter than Nightwing; Who's rated as the #1 sexiest comic book character by women.
Constantly eating healthy, doing the right exercises, stretching, and getting plenty of sleep will gain you 2-3 inches,
IF your body is truly done with growing. then you will only be 1-2 inches shorter than Nightwing.
(edited 5 years ago)
i mean i feel bad tho bc i know im not growing nomo bruh smh
It's short yeah. Not fatally short though. Not like you're sub 5 foot or something which would rule out the vast majority of girls instantly.
i'm shoter than you, trust me; you're height is good compared and there are still girls, many, well under your height
I'm 5.7 and from my experience, it's as big of a deal as you make it. Statistically, it is average towards the lowerbound. But who cares? You can more than make up for it by your wit and charisma.If you have any doubts think of Joseph Stalin(5.5), Valadimir Putin(5.6),Winston Churchill(5.6) and Vladimir Lenin(5.4). Confidence can go a long way!
Original post by The Owner
If you have any doubts think of Joseph Stalin(5.5), Valadimir Putin(5.6),Winston Churchill(5.6) and Vladimir Lenin(5.4). Confidence can go a long way!

Great examples :lol:
(edited 4 years ago)
Yes
Original post by Chiefe
maybe I got a little growing to do since I'm 18 but is 5'6'' short for a guy (in general)?

thanks.
Reply 87
5'6 isn't bad at all.
Well I'm also 5'6, last chick I banged was my same height and she is the one that pursued me, but I guess I'm somewhat attractive as well...
Reply 89
I am 5ft 6. Old girlfriends ranged from anout 5ft 1
not exceptionally short

Latest