The Student Room Group

graduation after foundation degree??

Hi all,
just want to know will one have a graduation ceremony after completing a 2 year foundation degree and another one after the 'top-up'?
cheers
Reply 1
Maybe not, since it's only a small, short degree. Try get yourself onto a full degree, then you can party.
Reply 2
I'm not completely sure however as far as I am aware you would have a graduate ceremony for your foundation degree. You would then have another after completing your top up years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I did after m HND which is the equivalent of a foundation degree (level5) .....I wore the cap and gown the same as everyone else ....... oh and its not a small SHORT course .....it took 2 years of full time study , and I mean working on the projects for around 35 hrs a week.
Reply 4
Original post by BevTS
I did after m HND which is the equivalent of a foundation degree (level5) .....I wore the cap and gown the same as everyone else ....... oh and its not a small SHORT course .....it took 2 years of full time study , and I mean working on the projects for around 35 hrs a week.

Hey genius. This is a 6 year old thread, so maybe use that amazing brain of yours and maybe post on something that is a little more recent.

Thank you.
Why it's still relevant. I'd actually say a HND administered 20 years ago is equivalent to a degree now, forget foundation .. fact!
(edited 4 years ago)
Why it's still relevant. I'd actually say a HND administered 20 years ago is equivalent to a degree now, forget foundation .. fact!
Original post by Xarao
Hey genius. This is a 6 year old thread, so maybe use that amazing brain of yours and maybe post on something that is a little more recent.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending