The Student Room Group

Ask me anything

I am an 18 year old student who is planning to start university in September and am new on this site and would thereby like to get to know some other users!! Ask me anything!!
1. What's your favourite colour?
2. Do you watch anime?
Reply 2
My favourite colour is cyan blue and yes I do watch anime occasionally!! I have enjoyed the pokemon anime series the most in the past especially the first season and actually I was playing pokemon ash gray recently which is a fan made game based directly on the anime!! I have also watched Sonic X, Persona for example. What is your favourite colour?? What anime series have you watched??
Original post by svenska4
I am an 18 year old student who is planning to start university in September and am new on this site and would thereby like to get to know some other users!! Ask me anything!!

Hows your day going today?
We have the same anime character profile picture :wink:

What course are you going to be studying? And which uni?
Got any plans for the summer?
Reply 5
It is going fine thanks!! Just spending it at home doing gardening, watching some Wimbledon tennis matches, doing some exercise!!
Just so you know, you can reply directly to people's comments by clicking the ''reply'' button underneath their post :wink:
Reply 7
Yeah, it is amusing that we have the same anime profile picture:tongue:. Anyway, I will be studying a Philosophy and French at Nottingham Trent University from September as a joint honours degree!! and you?? What and where do you plan to study?? Also, I don't really have many plans for this summer. I will be free for the vast majority of it.
Weeboos xo
Computer science at Cardiff if I get the grades of course :/
Just got a part-time job though. But it's still extremely tedious.
I might try rock climbing, seems fun xD
Original post by svenska4
Yeah, it is amusing that we have the same anime profile picture:tongue:. Anyway, I will be studying a Philosophy and French at Nottingham Trent University from September as a joint honours degree!! and you?? What and where do you plan to study?? Also, I don't really have many plans for this summer. I will be free for the vast majority of it.

Quick Reply

Latest