The Student Room Group

Guys, do you think you're nice?

Do you consider yourself a nice guy?

Scroll to see replies

To quote Haibane Renmei:

"To recognise one's own sin is to be free from sin. So I ask you; are you a sinner?"

In the same vein, one could propose that if one feels the need to claim to be a 'nice guy', then one probably is not.
(edited 4 years ago)
Yeah. I respect women (m'ladies *tip*) everyday, but I don't know why they never talk to me.
Yes I do.
I respect the **** out of the very ground women walk on....Sadly, I still dont get any pum pum from them. 😭
Well, I'm single so yes. That's how it tends to work, nice guys are all alone. Girls get with twatty boys, and then have the nerve to moan about them, does my head in. (not always the case, but it is often, especially at a young age like mine). I'm sure I'm not the only one who may have noticed this, no offense meant, and hopefully none caused. Just had to have that little rant.
I do consider myself as a nice yes.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
I'm sound but I'd never class meself as a 'nice guy'. Those lads are wet wipes.
Reply 8
No. I'm very shy with new people, but I'm not really a "nice guy" if/when I do get talking.
No, but I am still nice.
No guy on here is nice
Reply 11
Hell yes I do.
I tip my dorito crust covered fedora to m'ladies in need of my help every day, show my respect with my white knighting, and **** on them for rejecting me because I believe I'm entitled to a relationship with them. So yes I 110% consider my self a "nice" guy.
(edited 4 years ago)
Nope.
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
Well, I'm single so yes. That's how it tends to work, nice guys are all alone. Girls get with twatty boys, and then have the nerve to moan about them, does my head in. (not always the case, but it is often, especially at a young age like mine). I'm sure I'm not the only one who may have noticed this, no offense meant, and hopefully none caused. Just had to have that little rant.

Being bitter and entitled is incompatible with being nice.
I would consider myself a nice guy. I was nominated the friendliest person in my year group at high school not so long ago.
i won "nicest incel of the year" in 2017

:hat2:
Reply 17
I don't consider myself a nice guy, but likewise I don't consider myself a bad guy. Just THE guy.
Reply 18
i consider myself
Original post by math42
No. I'm very shy with new people, but I'm not really a "nice guy" if/when I do get talking.

Why do you say that? What is it that you that isn't "nice"?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending