The Student Room Group

i fancy this boy right but....

i fancy a boy he is called charlie he smiles and blushes at me and he knows i like him but how do i go out with him ?
Ask him out?
Tell him directly you like him . If you are a shy person tell it to them in private like call him over or something but if you like to go big do it with the trust that he’ll say yes I’m pretty sure he will since he blushes at you !!! Gooood luck !!! May you receive all the happiness in the world 😀😀😀
Do it for people like me how never had the courage to do it and he ended up being the one who got away!!!! I’m soooo excited 😆 goood luck !!!
he knows i like him and he is my best mate im just scared will it be embarrassing or will it be scary ?
Original post by Yellow_234
Tell him directly you like him . If you are a shy person tell it to them in private like call him over or something but if you like to go big do it with the trust that he’ll say yes I’m pretty sure he will since he blushes at you !!! Gooood luck !!! May you receive all the happiness in the world 😀😀😀
Do it for people like me how never had the courage to do it and he ended up being the one who got away!!!! I’m soooo excited 😆 goood luck !!!
Attachment not found

Send him this^^
Start a conversation with him. He’s gonna ask you out eventually, maybe he’s waiting for the first push.
Original post by keptinside
Start a conversation with him. He’s gonna ask you out eventually, maybe he’s waiting for the first push.

Yeaaa !!
Ask him for his TSR username.
Original post by batter mix
Attachment not found

Send him this^^

umm lol sure but he never answers his emails
yh maybe ur right i need a push just like him
Original post by mollieking12345
yh maybe ur right i need a push just like him

*pushes then kicks*
yes but can thoses pushes and kicks help when i get to embarrassed
*pushes then kicks*
yes but can thoses pushes and kicks help when i get to embarrassed

One of you both should take the first step. Otherwise, it’s gonna be stuck where it’s rn. Just glances and smiles.

But will you just be hoping none would take that step before you? Or will you just wait till someone take that step to you and then the guy you fancy, would think it’s late; this is why I’m telling you, take that step. You’re not gonna regret anything; since he also smiles back and looks at you.

You’d only regret one thing, which is that you might miss that chance with a way or another. And you’ll only be questioning: Why haven’t I taken this step already?
good point what if he says no what do i do ?
One of you both should take the first step. Otherwise, it’s gonna be stuck where it’s rn. Just glances and smiles.

But will you just be hoping none would take that step before you? Or will you just wait till someone take that step to you and then the guy you fancy, would think it’s late; this is why I’m telling you, take that step. You’re not gonna regret anything; since he also smiles back and looks at you.

You’d only regret one thing, which is that you might miss that chance with a way or another. And you’ll only be questioning: Why haven’t I taken this step already?
Highly doubt he’d say no. Even if he did. You’d feel better later that you let it all out from your chest. You will be upset for few days, then you’re over it.

Regretting something happened is much better than regretting something could have happened.

Take that step, he won’t say no. Just start a conversation with him and check if he’s keeping the conversation or enjoy talking to you. Then continue. You’d literally notice from the way he’s going to talk.

good point what if he says no what do i do ?
have u ever done this before ?
Highly doubt he’d say no. Even if he did. You’d feel better later that you let it all out from your chest. You will be upset for few days, then you’re over it.

Regretting something happened is much better than regretting something could have happened.

Take that step, he won’t say no. Just start a conversation with him and check if he’s keeping the conversation or enjoy talking to you. Then continue. You’d literally notice from the way he’s going to talk.
have u ever done this before ?

Everyone did
umm lol sure but he never answers his emails

Do you really wanna go out with a guy who doesn't answer his emails?? Seems like the worst sort js :dontknow:
he doesnt answer his emails as he is always working or out somewhere plus id love to go out with him xxx
Original post by batter mix
Do you really wanna go out with a guy who doesn't answer his emails?? Seems like the worst sort js :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending