The Student Room Group

Can't find condoms with the right size

So, I've been looking for condoms that would fit me. I've tried on the regular Pasante ones that the college give out and they were so tight I was scared my **** would go purple (they were 54mm).

I bought Durex Thin Feel ones and I tried them and I think these ones are not wide enough either. I can't roll it on further than a bit more than a quarter there and they also get uncomfortable after a few minutes.

So this is where I am at now. My circumference is 130mm and I genuinely can't find any on Amazon that would be 58mm. The ones considered 'XXL' are just 57mm. Any suggestions?

Scroll to see replies

sure sir
Original post by Anonymous
So, I've been looking for condoms that would fit me. I've tried on the regular Pasante ones that the college give out and they were so tight I was scared my **** would go purple (they were 54mm).

I bought Durex Thin Feel ones and I tried them and I think these ones are not wide enough either. I can't roll it on further than a bit more than a quarter there and they also get uncomfortable after a few minutes.

So this is where I am at now. My circumference is 130mm and I genuinely can't find any on Amazon that would be 58mm. The ones considered 'XXL' are just 57mm. Any suggestions?

Try a sock. Or a potato sack.
Reply 3

You should really stop playing virtual reality games.

If you go back to real life, you can see that extra small would be and still is perfect for you. Ah you and your imagination.
Reply 4
...Or maybe instead of ***** you could stfu and just not post. I honestly couldn't care less if my **** is slightly girthier than average, I just need advice on what condoms of a larger size are.
Reply 5

Also I meant to say the thin ones only roll about half way or a bit more than half way. Sorry, can't edit topics when I'm anonymous
Go to your local chemist or sexual health clinic and ask
Remembering the days I filled them with water to bomb it’s unlikely that you can’t find one to fit. You may not be putting them on properly
Reply 7
...Or maybe instead of ***** you could stfu and just not post. I honestly couldn't care less if my **** is slightly girthier than average, I just need advice on what condoms of a larger size are.

Why are you upset?

It's okay to imagine yourself with a large one if it makes you feel better. But you need to differentiate between the gaming world and reality.
Reply 8
Original post by Sammylou40
Go to your local chemist or sexual health clinic and ask
Remembering the days I filled them with water to bomb it’s unlikely that you can’t find one to fit. You may not be putting them on properly

I don't feel comfortable going up to an adult or someone like that and talking to them about it hence me ordering mine on Amazon. And just cuz they can stretch quite far doesn't mean it can't be tight to the point it doesn't go any further than half way or to the point it presses on my urethra.
If you are being for real, have you checked My Size? They have quite a huge variety. More than durex.

And Pasante's King size is the largest I know of (they come in bulk too so that's a plus)

Durex and Magnum both don't have really large sizes so steer clear of them.

I am pretty sure, you could have googled this tbh.
Reply 10

In that cause you have the same problem as I you need to go raw and improve your pull out game
Bin liners are cheap these days, or just go to the zoo.
Don't have sex? You don't need to and the fact is if you don't want a baby or to contract an STD/STI then the logical next step to take is to abandon the idea of sexual intercourse altogether.

i have googled it, the issue I'm having is that I'm not sure how much of a different 1mm is gonna make from 56mm to 57mm but I think 60mm would be a bit too wide
Original post by batter mix
If you are being for real, have you checked My Size? They have quite a huge variety. More than durex.

And Pasante's King size is the largest I know of (they come in bulk too so that's a plus)

Durex and Magnum both don't have really large sizes so steer clear of them.

I am pretty sure, you could have googled this tbh.
I don't feel comfortable going up to an adult or someone like that and talking to them about it hence me ordering mine on Amazon. And just cuz they can stretch quite far doesn't mean it can't be tight to the point it doesn't go any further than half way or to the point it presses on my urethra.

They stretch a great deal and need to be fairly snug otherwise it’ll come off. There is no shame or embarrassment in making sure you’re using it correctly. The local clinic will have seen hundreds in your position. Go speak to them. Most likely you’re not putting it on properly
Yeah. Stupid
Original post by Hus3110
In that cause you have the same problem as I you need to go raw and improve your pull out game
so many trolls. I'm laughing my head off
i have googled it, the issue I'm having is that I'm not sure how much of a different 1mm is gonna make from 56mm to 57mm but I think 60mm would be a bit too wide

It's actually not. They have the flexibility to go that wide but they can be quite snug too. 60mm should be fine imo. I am not a guy so my experience could be biased and limited.
Don't have sex? You don't need to and the fact is if you don't want a baby or to contract an STD/STI then the logical next step to take is to abandon the idea of sexual intercourse altogether.

Yes that is the only logical thing to do....................
Yes it is because you don't need sex to be alive. Only silly immature boys think otherwise.
Original post by James2312
Yes that is the only logical thing to do....................

Quick Reply