The Student Room Group

Does he like me??!

Well There is a boy in our school he is white British and most of the students are Asian and I’m Asian but I’m not from Pakistan or India I’m kurdish , and that boy always stares at me and , today we went to a protest and he was following me and looking at me , tbh im cute I have a white skin ( basically I have western features) but I have light brown eyes and hair , well if he likes me or not I don’t want a relationship , I don’t even have time for myself. My question is does he like me ? Or do white boys like Asian or Muslims?
staring at someone doesn't mean you like them, following someone does not mean you like them. It can all be a matter of a coincidence. Grow up and learn to communicate
So you have a stalker? How cute.
If you’re not interested in it going anywhere then it doesn’t matter in the least if he likes you or not.
But that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t make a good friend. Why don’t you just talk to him
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
staring at someone doesn't mean you like them, following someone does not mean you like them. It can all be a matter of a coincidence. Grow up and learn to communicate

Calm down I was just asking if u don’t like my question then don’t answer racist
Reply 5
Yh actually I wanna be his friend but not gf he seems like a good boy tho .. thanks for that sweet answer!!
Original post by Sammylou40
If you’re not interested in it going anywhere then it doesn’t matter in the least if he likes you or not.
But that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t make a good friend. Why don’t you just talk to him
Reply 6
Not cute at all 😂👀
Original post by random_matt
So you have a stalker? How cute.
Original post by Varia aziz
Calm down I was just asking if u don’t like my question then don’t answer racist

Good troll. If it’s not a troll you must be deluded. What did that person say that was racist?
Reply 8
Yh if I was white British he/she wouldn’t say that
Original post by Jamie_1712
Good troll. If it’s not a troll you must be deluded. What did that person say that was racist?
Reply 9

Also I love all human beings I don’t care about their race or skin colour and I always try to all human beings but people are not like that towards me which makes me upset... I’m sorry I should’ve said “racist it was my first time that I’ve said that in my entire life but I just asked a question and he/she said “grow up and learn to communicate I’m not trying to show myself but I’m in yr 10 and I’m 17 and my teachers are surprised by my behaviour and they love me I supposed to be in yr 11 but I’m in yr 10 for some reason I just didn’t like his/her tone..
But if you don't have time and don't want any relationship ,why do you want to know it?
Reply 11
Original post by JamesThomaaas
But if you don't have time and don't want any relationship ,why do you want to know it?

Just curious lol😂 it’s good to know that someone likes ya🙄👀

Right... obviously a troll then. Nice try. Why wouldn’t he say that if you were white? No matter what race you are their reply would have been the same. Just because you don’t like someone’s tone doesn’t give you the right to call them out for being racist, especially when they haven’t said anything remotely racist.
Reply 13
Original post by Jamie_1712
Right... obviously a troll then. Nice try. Why wouldn’t he say that if you were white? No matter what race you are their reply would have been the same. Just because you don’t like someone’s tone doesn’t give you the right to call them out for being racist, especially when they haven’t said anything remotely racist.

Well .. I said sorry and don’t make me feel sick by saying “troll”
From my own perspective White English Males generally speaking do not like Asian/ Muslim Women. Nobody I know does, I don't. Maybe its just our area is 40 years in the past
Well There is a boy in our school he is white British and most of the students are Asian and I’m Asian but I’m not from Pakistan or India I’m kurdish , and that boy always stares at me and , today we went to a protest and he was following me and looking at me , tbh im cute I have a white skin ( basically I have western features) but I have light brown eyes and hair , well if he likes me or not I don’t want a relationship , I don’t even have time for myself. My question is does he like me ? Or do white boys like Asian or Muslims?
Reply 15
Thank uu for ur answer 🙏🏻😊
Original post by Royalist Blue
From my own perspective White English Males generally speaking do not like Asian/ Muslim Women. Nobody I know does, I don't. Maybe its just our area is 40 years in the past

lmfao where does racism fit into this you weirdo
So you have to be white/light-skinned to be cute?
Original post by SlightlySummer
So you have to be white/light-skinned to be cute?

(That’s what I was thinking oml)
Yeah tbh made me feel uneasy, as if he would like her solely based on having 'western features'
Original post by Ratchet Hoe
(That’s what I was thinking oml)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending