The Student Room Group

Raf prtc brtc 2019

Have just come back from PRTC, can answer questions
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
I have this date too. Was due to start on 26th june but it got pushed back as I had to go in for another ECG 🙄
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Hi, my original PRTC was yesterday but I gained an injury unfortunate, therefore my training dates have been delayed, I have a feeling my current BRTC (September 11th) will be delayed so there may be a chance of me being on this intake. I’ll be contacting my AFCO tomorrow to discuss the matter.
Reply 3
Yeah how embarrassing hahah changed it now! Wow that must be so frustrating! When’s your PRTC? what trade are you going in to?
Original post by DylanMDC
I believe you meant your BRTC is on September 25th am I right? I have this date too. Was due to start on 26th june but it got pushed back as I had to go in for another ECG 🙄
Reply 4
must be so frustrating to be injured, my worst fear. Hope you recover soon
Original post by RedImp98
Hi, my original PRTC was yesterday but I gained an injury unfortunate, therefore my training dates have been delayed, I have a feeling my current BRTC (September 11th) will be delayed so there may be a chance of me being on this intake. I’ll be contacting my AFCO tomorrow to discuss the matter.
Reply 5
Original post by Rebecca5469
Yeah how embarrassing hahah changed it now! Wow that must be so frustrating! When’s your PRTC? what trade are you going in to?

Yeah it’s been a hell of an application process, will be a total of a year and 8 months when i start 😩. I’ve already had my PRTC since i was due to start in june. I’m going into NCC (controller). What about yourself?
Reply 6
ah nice, what trade? how you feeling for PRTC?
Original post by AdamLFC99
Hi I’ve got the same PRTC as you, my Brtc is in October tho
Going in as cyberspace and a little nervous, the usual haha. even tho I hate sit ups l think I should be alright for the fitness test. How about you?
ah nice, what trade? how you feeling for PRTC?
Reply 8
yeah same, really looking forward to it actually but bit nervous! Mostly worried about the press ups, I know I can do them but just have to see what happens on the day!
Original post by AdamLFC99
Going in as cyberspace and a little nervous, the usual haha. even tho I hate sit ups l think I should be alright for the fitness test. How about you?
Reply 9
I’m on the exact same date. What trade you going into?
Got my dates for RAF PRTC - 24th July, BRTC - 25th September. Anyone else got the same?
For PRTC? Personnel Support, you?
Original post by Victolv
I’m on the exact same date. What trade you going into?
Reply 11
No wayy 😂😂.. And dates for both PRTC and BRTC are the same... I’m also going in for Personnel Support as well lol... what are the odds... whats ur fitness level like now?
For PRTC? Personnel Support, you?
(edited 4 years ago)
haha no way! I do loads of running so am confident with that, just need to keep practicing press ups. How about you?
Reply 13
That’s decent.. Yh my running and press ups are no problem, just hate doing sit ups tbh.
haha no way! I do loads of running so am confident with that, just need to keep practicing press ups. How about you?
are you getting the train there?
Original post by Victolv
That’s decent.. Yh my running and press ups are no problem, just hate doing sit ups tbh.
Reply 15
Yes I am. Getting it from Manchester to Tring, gonna be a long 2hrs lol.. Wbu?
are you getting the train there?

Quick Reply

Latest