thank you! :smile:

I can see them now. They look really nice😊
Original post by Wooord
Cuteeee

Thanks! :smile:
adorable
Original post by Yasmin1224
I can see them now. They look really nice😊

Thank you! I want to go for a double lobe so just one more piercing. My other ear only has a lobe piercing so I want to leave that plain with only a double lobe so one ear can be extra and the other just normal haha
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
adorable

Thank you! I've seen you around quite often on TSR Haha, last I saw was you telling another user it was your birthday and he didn't believe you 😂
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you! I've seen you around quite often on TSR Haha, last I saw was you telling another user it was your birthday and he didn't believe you 😂

😂😂 it’s cause i’ve joked about it before so dont blame him for not believing me when it was my actual birthday haha. do the piercings hurt
😂😂 it’s cause i’ve joked about it before so dont blame him for not believing me when it was my actual birthday haha. do the piercings hurt

Ah I see! Haha, it was quite amusing to read.

Not too much. I've had them for a while now but I got my jewellery changed yesterday. When I got my daith there was surprisingly no pain but a feeling of sudden pressure and heat. The helix did hurt (got that done right after the daith) but it wasn't that bad.
Original post by Anonymous
Ah I see! Haha, it was quite amusing to read.

Not too much. I've had them for a while now but I got my jewellery changed yesterday. When I got my daith there was surprisingly no pain but a feeling of sudden pressure and heat. The helix did hurt (got that done right after the daith) but it wasn't that bad.

He’s a very funny guy ngl

Oh i would get them but feel like they’re too much of a fuss. i get itchy all the time lolz
He’s a very funny guy ngl

Oh i would get them but feel like they’re too much of a fuss. i get itchy all the time lolz

yeah they do tend to itch when they're healing (which is about 6 months to a year) so theres always that to keep in mind, and you have to clean them twice a day.
Once they're healed though, it's fine.
I love helix piercings, and the daith one is cute too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending