The Student Room Group

I had 4 Monsters drink, my stomach was tightening so much

And I was struggling to breathe. What's happening?? Even whilst I was drinking it, my stomach was burning up. I forced myself to burp to let air out and I felt like I was going to puke too. I still feel really uncomfortable and bad. What's going to happen once the caffeine sets in?!
Why did you drink 4 Monsters in the first place ?
Reply 2
Rude much? I obviously had my reasons... If you don't want to answer the question, it's fine honestly.
Original post by studytheblurb
Why did you drink 4 Monsters in the first place ?
Original post by Anonymous
Rude much? I obviously had my reasons... If you don't want to answer the question, it's fine honestly.

What was wrong with that question? :eyeball:

Your reason must’ve been that you wanna die. Not many other explanations other than that one.
And I was struggling to breathe. What's happening?? Even whilst I was drinking it, my stomach was burning up. I forced myself to burp to let air out and I felt like I was going to puke too. I still feel really uncomfortable and bad. What's going to happen once the caffeine sets in?!

It probably would be good for you to throw up to get some of it out of your system. The caffeine will only make you feel worse. You'll probably get sweaty and hot, your heart will beat fast and you'll be restless. In future please never do this again! If you start to feel very unwell, phone 111 for advice.
I wasn’t trying to be rude, sorry if it came across in that way. I honestly just wanted to know why
It’s not generally a good idea to drink that much, people have died before drinking less monsters. You’ll be awake for some time and will have probably experienced anxiety and heightened heart rate amongst other things
Is Monster alcoholic?
Reply 9
Ah don't worry about it then. Sorry it just came off as judgemental to me over text. Anyways to answer your question, I drank that much because I've felt dead for the past few years and have been tested and found to have iron deficiency, vitamin D deficiency and low blood pressure... I just wanted to feel alive again. I had LOTS of coffee the other day and felt absolutely nothing... I just thought since I already have really low blood pressure, that I must need to drink way more than the average person to feel any effect. Yet still, I felt nothing... So then I moved on to trying energy drinks today... But anyways I feel better now guys, I think I was just having stomach problems because of the acid reflux problem I already have... Anyways that's ended and I have not felt any of the actual supposed effects. Like heart beat getting faster, higher blood pressure, mental alertness, energy etc just NOTHING at all, wtf?!? WHY?
Original post by studytheblurb
I wasn’t trying to be rude, sorry if it came across in that way. I honestly just wanted to know why

Original post by RichPiana
Your reason must’ve been that you wanna die. Not many other explanations other than that one.

I see why you would think that. But it's sort of the opposite. I wanted to feel alive again.
Original post by RoyalSheepy
What was wrong with that question? :eyeball:

Nothing, I guess. I know now it was just a minor misunderstanding.
Original post by joe goldberg
Is Monster alcoholic?

No I don't think so. Its just an energy drink with a lot of sugar and caffeine which is meant to give you a boost in energy and make you mentally alert. But you have to be careful and not drink too much of it because otherwise you may experience bad side effects, or even die...
No I don't think so. Its just an energy drink with a lot of sugar and caffeine which is meant to give you a boost in energy and make you mentally alert. But you have to be careful and not drink too much of it because otherwise you may experience bad side effects, or even die...

Do you due from drinking a lot of coke successively?
Do you due from drinking a lot of coke successively?

You mean 'excessively' right? Not 'successively'? And to be honest, you know could even die from drinking too much water at once?? ...So you probably could die from too much Coke too, especially since that's a fizzy drink. I hear that too much of anything could be deadly, even fruit...
Why are you asking by the way? You're not thinking of trying anything are you???
You mean 'excessively' right? Not 'successively'? And to be honest, you know could even die from drinking too much water at once?? ...So you probably could die from too much Coke too, especially since that's a fizzy drink. I hear that too much of anything could be deadly, even fruit...
Why are you asking by the way? You're not thinking of trying anything are you???

No I was just wondering because I used to think monster is not much different from other fizzy drjnks
No I was just wondering because I used to think monster is not much different from other fizzy drjnks

Oh right
Still alive? Surprised no one suggested downing half a bottle of Jager to even the ratio :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest