The Student Room Group

I like to be dominated by pretty girl

Hi guys,
I feel ashamed because I have a weird fetish. I like to be dominated by pretty girl and I like the idea being under her power to control me financially and physically.
How I can overcome this feeling?

Scroll to see replies

*sigh* it's not weird, it's normal. some girls want to be like that. you don't have to overcome it. Just be aware you could be taken advantage of though
Give me all your money now
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
*sigh* it's not weird, it's normal. some girls want to be like that. you don't have to overcome it. Just be aware you could be taken advantage of though

I keep thinking about it but in reality I control myself
Let me dom you kitty :wink:
It's not weird.
Let me dom you kitty :wink:

lol no thank you.
Original post by sinfonietta
It's not weird.

really?
You don’t get over it. You get under her.
minor point is that this isn't a fetish. a pretty common kink and I'm sure that you'll find women willing to oblige. you don't have to overcome it. the financially controlling thing is a bit off though, make sure you don't get taken advantage of.
Original post by Lawrenceman
really?

There are loads of men out there that share the same fetish. And plenty women who are happy to oblige.
@syrup! is a pretty girl that like this sort of thing. :innocent:
Reply 12
im a pretty girl AND i have testes
what more would you want
Original post by -Quava-
@syrup! is a pretty girl that like this sort of thing. :innocent:
Perfect package :rofl:
Original post by syrup!
im a pretty girl AND i have testes
what more would you want
Switch gender with the pretty girl and it’s sorted
Reply 15
What exactly do you mean by "financially" though? Other than that, pretty normal
Sounds kinky :perv:
Original post by math42
What exactly do you mean by "financially" though? Other than that, pretty normal

she has the control of my income, I like to work hard for her enjoyment. This what I like to fantasize in my mind
Original post by sinfonietta
There are loads of men out there that share the same fetish. And plenty women who are happy to oblige.

women like to dominate only to get money, not as a way of life, this is the case in non-western societies at least.
Maybe loving yourself , selflessly , fetishes aren't evil but seems like going into financial is no longer a fetish , a girl ( a real woman would not do this to you ) who takes advantage of you in every way , basically she's whoring herself , excuse my language but no exchange of money and pain equals love . So stop opening up that wallet and know you are better than that .
Hi guys,
I feel ashamed because I have a weird fetish. I like to be dominated by pretty girl and I like the idea being under her power to control me financially and physically.
How I can overcome this feeling?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending