The Student Room Group

How excited are you for tomorrow?

England is playing World Cup final tomorrow and could finally win something useful in sports after a long time so how are you feeling as a British?
Not very
Reply 2
Original post by joe goldberg
England is playing World Cup final tomorrow and could finally win something useful in sports after a long time so how are you feeling as a British?

This is the first thread, out of thousands that wasn't either dirty-minded, awkward, sexual, retarded, or cringy that you created.

You're evolving, I'm so proud of you.
Reply 3
As a proud Welshman I couldn't care less, if anything I would rather England lose, although it is Cricket, and I really don't care about Cricket...
Original post by The Mogg
As a proud Welshman I couldn't care less, if anything I would rather England lose, although it is Cricket, and I really don't care about Cricket...

I don’t understand why Wales don’t have a cricket team like Scotland? Would be much more competitive than some teams
Reply 5
I don't understand either, but that's because I genuinely have no interest in Cricket. If Wales did have a team of course I would back them to win. Guess Wales just want to stick to Rugby.
I don’t understand why Wales don’t have a cricket team like Scotland? Would be much more competitive than some teams
Reply 6
I'm struggling to think of a more pointless game than cricket, to be honest. Why would anyone care about it?
Reply 7
Quite looking forward to it.
Original post by Daigan
I'm struggling to think of a more pointless game than cricket, to be honest. Why would anyone care about it?

It’s really interesting and fun to play if you’re into it otherwise can’t say much
Reply 9
Cricket final, British Grand Prix and Wimbledon final. Great day of sport.
I'm more interested in watching the divine Roger Federer hopefully win another Wimbledon title.
Original post by markova21
I'm more interested in watching the divine Roger Federer hopefully win another Wimbledon title.

It’ll be a boring match to be very fair. Tired of seeing that idiot and Djoker winning every Wimbledon
Reply 12
Original post by The Mogg
I don't understand either, but that's because I genuinely have no interest in Cricket. If Wales did have a team of course I would back them to win. Guess Wales just want to stick to Rugby.

The England cricket team is the England and Wales cricket team. Run by the England and Wales Cricket Board, but they leave 'and Wales' out of the team name. No idea why.
Reply 13
I find Sundays in the summer so monumentally boring that the presence of England in the final will doubtless make some difference . Especially if they bat first.
Having said that I’m just as interested in the Essex v Warwickshire county championship match due to betting .
They did win the T20 World Cup back in 2011.

I don’t like cricket, sorry. :closedeyes:
Original post by RichPiana
They did win the T20 World Cup back in 2011.

That’s not real WC.
The real event tomorrow is the Wimbledon final and that’s that 🤔

Quick Reply

Latest