The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Made a mistake on title,I am 18
WTF really??!!
Moved to fashion and beauty
loool no. the glue should be solvent free. where u buying them from?? ik u can get them at superdrug without needing ID.....
It’s not that part, it’s just the glue part I found weird i mean it’s not as strong as superglue
Original post by Andrew97
Then take ID with you....
I don’t believe this. You would never get ID’d buying a cosmetic product.
There wouldn't be solvent in eyelash glue, it's going near your eyes fgs.

And god forbid there was, it's standard procedure to ID for products containing solvents.
Tkmaxx. I tried to get the Ardell lashes.
Original post by lilTrain
loool no. the glue should be solvent free. where u buying them from?? ik u can get them at superdrug without needing ID.....
At my tkmaxx they do, most of them had a orange sticker saying don’t sell to under 18s
Original post by Fermion.
Original post by BonsaiColony
At my tkmaxx they do, most of them had a orange sticker saying don’t sell to under 18s

Original post by Fermion.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakeupAddiction/comments/ccsu15/misc_i_was_at_a_tk_maxx_in_germany_and_eye_lashes/
Reply 12
I’m 28 and they wouldn’t sell them to me in Superdrug because I had no ID it’s a joke I even showed the woman a photo of my passport :/
D-do you have a lack of eyelashes which means you need to buy more?
Original post by Shiv1*
I’m 28 and they wouldn’t sell them to me in Superdrug because I had no ID it’s a joke I even showed the woman a photo of my passport :/

A photo of an ID isn't valid as ID
I went into Superdrug the other day and the woman asked me for ID to buy eyelashes. I was so confused and asked her why. She called the manager and said that on the till it says you have to be over 12. I’m 17 and she wanted proof that I was over 12?!?
Same w me tried buying some ardell lashes and cashier told me had to be 18, but seeing tht my dad offered to purchase them they began ranting that I’m not allowed to have them because my “parent guardian” will give them to me which is absurd. We told them tht we’re buying it for my mum and then they started ranting again .... pathetic 😤
The reason I looked this up is my little sister just got asked ID for eyelashes
Original post by Stonersteve
The reason I looked this up is my little sister just got asked ID for eyelashes

Judging by your name... are you sure she was buying eyelashes?

Also old thread.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by summerbirdreads
Judging by your name... are you sure she was buying eyelashes?

Also old thread.

Lol. Weeds illegal. U can't buy it

Latest