The Student Room Group

People who are waiting for A level results day

What are you guys doing in the holidays you have? I’ve been trying to get a part time job but apart from that, just been bored lmao.

Scroll to see replies

there’s literally NOTHING to do I’m so bored but terrified that results day is a month today
Original post by 8Greenorange
What are you guys doing in the holidays you have? I’ve been trying to get a part time job but apart from that, just been bored lmao.
Same, I need to find something to do because it's awful just being at home and not doing much.
even with work, taking walks, watching films and reading i'm still BORED and thinking about results day :frown:
I’m bored
Wake up.
Eat breakfast.
Netflix.
Eat lunch.
Work.
Dinner.
Sleep.

REPEAT.
Original post by Dunya
Wake up.
Eat breakfast.
Netflix.
Eat lunch.
Work.
Dinner.
Sleep.

REPEAT.

what stuff do you watch? i get bored so easily with shows lol
I can't watch a movie in one sitting :biggrin: I lose concentration.

Recently I've watched Murder Mystery, The Spy That Dumped Me, Isn't It Romantic. I need to start a show :rolleyes:

You?
Original post by angel.xo
what stuff do you watch? i get bored so easily with shows lol
Yep been bored too. All doing is playingg switch warframe lol
Trying to find a job. TBF I've been quite busy as I've got so much to sort out. Room is a mess, got wedding and other events coming up and also preparing for results day as I'm probably going to apply through clearing.
Good luck for your results and I probably will have to do clearing aswell. Hopefully it goes great for everyone.
Original post by Prussianxo
Trying to find a job. TBF I've been quite busy as I've got so much to sort out. Room is a mess, got wedding and other events coming up and also preparing for results day as I'm probably going to apply through clearing.
At least it kills time lol and takes your mind off results day
Original post by Gladiowolf
Yep been bored too. All doing is playingg switch warframe lol
well I've been sleeping and getting nightmares of this year's edexcel a level maths papers , really scared of the aftermath on results day
Reply 13
I go out cycling most days and just explore with no idea where I'm heading and then when I have had enough I turn around and head home
Thinking about maths scares me for results day. I hope I get good enough for uni hopefully and also good luck to you. Hope you smash it
Original post by kkllookkkk
well I've been sleeping and getting nightmares of this year's edexcel a level maths papers , really scared of the aftermath on results day
Sounds fun tbh
Original post by Ezooner
I go out cycling most days and just explore with no idea where I'm heading and then when I have had enough I turn around and head home
Aw, which paper was it? I did c3 and it was OkY.
Original post by kkllookkkk
I did new spec so we had 2 pure papers and one stats and mech paper
Original post by Gladiowolf
Aw, which paper was it? I did c3 and it was OkY.
Thanks good luck to u toooo, what are u doing for uni btw
Original post by 8Greenorange
Thinking about maths scares me for results day. I hope I get good enough for uni hopefully and also good luck to you. Hope you smash it
learning to drive, netflix, catching up on sleep and seeing friends occasionally when they aren't on holiday. kinda bored but i may as well enjoy the ability to be bored like this whilst i can uno

Quick Reply

Latest