The Student Room Group

Dnipro uni in ukraine

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys, I am currently a student in Dnipro Medical Institute. I joined last year to study General Medicine. I am a citizen of the UK and my background is in biomedical science (2:2 hons BSc) from SGUL. If you have any questions about the university, the course, and living in Ukraine just drop me a private message I'll be able to answer your questions in depth as a student because I know the feeling of the uncertainty and lack of confidence in the University and country in making this decision, there are pros and cons and a lot of adjustment is needed but if I could do it anyone can
Awh thanks for this. What year did you start into and how was the transition from travelling to a new country to being in lectures. 3 pros and 3 cons you have of being in university there, what’s your yearly schedule like in terms of holidays.
Original post by tahmid.2916
Hi guys, I am currently a student in Dnipro Medical Institute. I joined last year to study General Medicine. I am a citizen of the UK and my background is in biomedical science (2:2 hons BSc) from SGUL. If you have any questions about the university, the course, and living in Ukraine just drop me a private message I'll be able to answer your questions in depth as a student because I know the feeling of the uncertainty and lack of confidence in the University and country in making this decision, there are pros and cons and a lot of adjustment is needed but if I could do it anyone can
Reply 102
Has anyone used the agency Medlink Students to apply for graduate entry dentistry at Dnipro? I am from the UK and am considering going there either in October 2019 or Feb 2020. Just want to know if all the agency costs were similar and what they offered. First year is £9k and second and third year is £3k
lol am paying 7500 then 3000 for remainder 3 years with same agency
Original post by Qumar
Has anyone used the agency Medlink Students to apply for graduate entry dentistry at Dnipro? I am from the UK and am considering going there either in October 2019 or Feb 2020. Just want to know if all the agency costs were similar and what they offered. First year is £9k and second and third year is £3k

Thsts what am paying for 4 year graduate medicine
Hello there ! Through which agency did you travel to study medicine in Dnipro Ukraine ?
Reply 106
Original post by this-unnie
Thsts what am paying for 4 year graduate medicine

Are you from the UK? What is it like living in the Ukraineand studying there?
Original post by Qumar
Are you from the UK? What is it like living in the Ukraineand studying there?

Yh I'm from the midlands UK
(edited 4 years ago)
Congrats btw. fire away even though I've answered these a dozen times. there's 3 of us starting then too
I heard that from next year there is going to be IFOM test being introduced by Ukraine ministry of health. That will be taken at end of 3rd year and one has to pass before moving to next years. It’s similar to USMLE part 1. Heard of this ???
Original post by Ace_star
Congrats btw. fire away even though I've answered these a dozen times. there's 3 of us starting then too

Thanks! I've been following all the threads on dnipro so I've read everything everyone who's applied or applying has shared. The Qs I have need answering by a student currently studying at Dnipro
yea i was told its called crocks or something like that. its not nothing is going to be a easy ride.
yea am still waiting for that to happen too
Cause I watched on YouTube and in news on university webs that students have to pass IFOM basic and cilinical skills exams, otherwise will be expelled from university.
yea am still waiting for that to happen too
apparently no one has failed at Dnipro according to agency. we shall find out
nice copy n paste, nevertheless good info. BTW EFF Saudi anyways who are they not to recognise Ukraine. we don't recognise the government either lols
That's what Medlinks told me also. Well that's if we join in the third year. If we joined in the second the upfront fee would be 7k, then 3k per year after that. It all works out the same in the long run, its just spread out between the amount of years you need to do. They offered me third year entry, i'm thinking of doing it in 2020 so it gives me more time to save up :smile:
Original post by Qumar
HI guys, I'm also starting grad dentistry in October this year!! Just waiting for my acceptance letter. Has anyone visited Dnipro? And when are you guys planning to move there?
23rd October
Original post by sidge2222
That's what Medlinks told me also. Well that's if we join in the third year. If we joined in the second the upfront fee would be 7k, then 3k per year after that. It all works out the same in the long run, its just spread out between the amount of years you need to do. They offered me third year entry, i'm thinking of doing it in 2020 so it gives me more time to save up :smile:

I heard there is Aldo another agency dealing with Dnipro university? Anyone used that ? Can give reference?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending