The Student Room Group

Anyone able to rate me out of 10? (Photo)

Thanks for all the opinions :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
An 8/10 is probably about accurate - you’re an attractive guy.

Maybe just go to the gym and take care of your skin and you can maintain that.

Isn’t always the best place to come for rates as it’s very subjective but you’re good looking.
Original post by TripleTommy
Hiya,

Photo seems to have disappeared on other post but still looking for opinions.

Any feedback appreciated and be honest as you like - just genuinely curious as heard different things!

https://ibb.co/60RWjVq

Who hurt you?

Personal I can’t give a number but you damn fine , I don’t think you even need the gym.

And btw depends on who’s rating you, a 10/10 can’t give you a 5/10 but a 2/10 can even give you a 9/10.

You Ok
(edited 4 years ago)
Work on your style and go to the gym. Maybe even grow out your hair
Reply 4
Original post by Shish_bish
Who hurt you?

Personal I can’t give a number but you damn fine , I don’t think you even need the gym.

And btw depends on who’s rating you, a 10/10 can’t give you a 5/10 but a 2/10 can even give you a 9/10.

You Ok

Thank you :smile: You can give me a number though I won’t be offended aha.

And it was after breaking up with an ex I’ve not had much luck and been pretty insecure so was just curious.

Any tips?
Reply 5
Original post by A.shaquile
Work on your style and go to the gym. Maybe even grow out your hair

How could I improve my style??

Started going to the gym so can tick that one off, may need to experiment with hair though!
Thank you :smile: You can give me a number though I won’t be offended aha.

And it was after breaking up with an ex I’ve not had much luck and been pretty insecure so was just curious.

Any tips?

Am cutting the gym out and style because it’s just one photo.

Honestly I could give you a 6/10. Grow out your facial hair and would be a 8/10.
Wouldn’t care so much about the skin(it looks ok/normal), most girls don’t expect a busy guy to have the time to achieve a model’s smooth skin. And according to me A guy with a not so perfect skin in masculine.

But it all depends people you going for. Maybe you looking at the wrong people.

I saw sth earlier today on reddit that, “people go for people with the same standards as they hold themselves up to”
So just like how body builders “tend” to date bodybuilders, fit date fit, well educated people go for similar and so on.
eg... don’t expect to date a super model if you don’t hold yourself up to those standards as well unless you loaded 💵
How could I improve my style??

Started going to the gym so can tick that one off, may need to experiment with hair though!

Follow some insta fashion bloggers you like and search YouTube. Update your wardrobe accordingly but dont immediately spend all your money. Take it slow and learn on the way. Accessorize like wear a watch and a good pair of shoes( white converse go with everything)
Reply 8
Original post by A.shaquile
Follow some insta fashion bloggers you like and search YouTube. Update your wardrobe accordingly but dont immediately spend all your money. Take it slow and learn on the way. Accessorize like wear a watch and a good pair of shoes( white converse go with everything)

So mainly just a fashion thing?

I’ll take the tips on board, thank you!
Hiya,

Photo seems to have disappeared on other post but still looking for opinions.

Any feedback appreciated and be honest as you like - just genuinely curious as heard different things!

https://ibb.co/60RWjVq

Would all members of tsr rating you 10/10 make you feel any different?
Original post by Shish_bish
Am cutting the gym out and style because it’s just one photo.

Honestly I could give you a 6/10. Grow out your facial hair and would be a 8/10.
Wouldn’t care so much about the skin(it looks ok/normal), most girls don’t expect a busy guy to have the time to achieve a model’s smooth skin. And according to me A guy with a not so perfect skin in masculine.

But it all depends people you going for. Maybe you looking at the wrong people.

I saw sth earlier today on reddit that, “people go for people with the same standards as they hold themselves up to”
So just like how body builders “tend” to date bodybuilders, fit date fit, well educated people go for similar and so on.
eg... don’t expect to date a super model if you don’t hold yourself up to those standards as well unless you loaded 💵

Is a 6 equivalent to damn fine then?! 😂

And I just don’t think facial hair works on me + takes too long to grow out unfortunately and ends up looking patchy.

You’re definitely right on the last point but my problem is I always try to go for girls way out of my league and worried I lack the attractiveness for that and will get shot down.
you are beautiful just the way you are
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
you are beautiful just the way you are

Would you be able to give a number?

That’s appreciated though, thank you :smile:
Original post by keptinside
Would all members of tsr rating you 10/10 make you feel any different?

I’m not too fussed about what people give me, I’m just feeling increasingly insecure and want to know whether that’s an attractiveness thing or something else.

What would you say then?
10/10
Would you be able to give a number?

That’s appreciated though, thank you :smile:

7/10
I’m not too fussed about what people give me, I’m just feeling increasingly insecure and want to know whether that’s an attractiveness thing or something else.

What would you say then?

You’re the one to evaluate yourself, none is to ever knows the real you. So don’t expect anyone to give you a proper rate of what you truly are.

Insecurities are created; because you worry way too much about what other think and how they see you. Tho, they will never play any role in your life.
Six.
Original post by Anonymous
10/10

Thank you but some honesty would be appreciated 😂
Original post by Anonymous
Six.

I’ll take a 6 - any improvements you could suggest?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending