The Student Room Group

Im an ENTJ personality type

Scroll to see replies

Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Something I noticed, where I have ME, the illness affects a lot of my choices. When I used to do these like 5 years ago, I'd always be bordering on the Es, sometimes I'd get like INFJ and others I'd get ENTJ, suppose answering slightly differently on the day depending on how I felt and my life in recent weeks. Whereas now I'm always firmly in the introverted because a lot of social interaction makes me tired, I avoid busy and noisy places etc. Don't realise how much certain circumstances affect you sometimes until you take quizzes like these!

What's ME. don't think you told me about that one bruh.

Yeah I normally don't even do these personality quizzes usually! Just saw a thread on it, took it outta "why the **** not"ness lol and liked me resoolts. I go by astrology as you know :biggrin:
Original post by -Quava-
I DiDN't SeE oKAY. sOrRY. :colonhash:

Hehe

I just wanna see a girl fite lol
I guess our horoscopes are different so our personalities are different, whilst with this,quiz our psychology is similar. Because you deffo seem calmer than me lol but..we DO have similar lives!! With the work thing lol.
...Are you a psychology student?
I'll have to read up on this on my day off lol it's my lunch hour now.
Well then :hat2:

You do seem like an E type. You're mental. In a fun way lol.
Reply 45
Right, I am an ISTJ-A, and they say ISTJ is the most common type, yet I'm still yet to meet a single ISTJ. Why?
Original post by The Mogg
Right, I am an ISTJ-A, and they say ISTJ is the most common type, yet I'm still yet to meet a single ISTJ. Why?

Apparently I’m an ISTJ-A too.
Reply 47
Well isn't that marvellous, guess you're the first ISTJ I've talked to then. Would you agree that you're ISTJ-A?

Original post by Bang Outta Order
Hehe

I just wanna see a girl fite lol
You should quote people when you reply to their post otherwise they won't get the notification for it and they might not see it. :h:
Well isn't that marvellous, guess you're the first ISTJ I've talked to then. Would you agree that you're ISTJ-A?
Reply 50
Original post by -Quava-
You should quote people when you reply to their post otherwise they won't get the notification for it and they might not see it. :h:

I was on mobile app and it was like 3am and I didn't know how to quote on mobile and was too tired to figure it out (which I now just have) But thanks a lot for the life advice
LOOL okay np :lol:
Life advice... :rofl:
I was on mobile app and it was like 3am and I didn't know how to quote on mobile and was too tired to figure it out (which I now just have) But thanks a lot for the life advice

I’d say it’s a fairly accurate representation of me. I’d agree with pretty much everything they’ve said about me.
Reply 53
Yes, this is information that will change my life forever. Ugh I dunno what I'm talking about, I'm not usually awake this early. I'm going back to sleep...
Original post by -Quava-
LOOL okay np :lol:
Life advise... :rofl:
I go by astrology as you know :biggrin:

Is that recognised and endorsed by your boi Jesus? :hmmmm:
Do you have to always bring up something to do with religion in a thread? :colonhash:
https://media.giphy.com/media/yNNC2tvIkZ9Ac/giphy.gif
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Is that recognised and endorsed by your boi Jesus? :hmmmm:
Just take it again if u don't remember joshay

Yeah I did. I got INFJ again lol.
BECAUSE IT DEALS WITH YOUR PERSONALITY so it's like how you are IN RELATIONSHIPS.

Girl don't make me raise my voice up in hurr :noway:

Fairs

Do you want to go honey I could take you any day :yes:
Original post by MdE77
INFJ-T Advocate

Me too
Reply 59
Great, was only asking because you said apparently, and I have a couple of friends who have done personality tests, and they get results which they, myself and others all disagree with. I would say it's almost a perfect representation of myself, apart from the weaknesses because I have no weaknesses :u:
Original post by RichPiana
I’d say it’s a fairly accurate representation of me. I’d agree with pretty much everything they’ve said about me.

Quick Reply

Latest