The Student Room Group

Is my girlfriend a keeper?

She really cares for me. She's so hot, and she cooks and bakes for me all the time (she is amazing at it too). My ex never did this for me. Should I keep her?
I say keep her! They tend to need to be walked and cleaned-up after and can bark at other girlfriends, but keep her if you can handle the added responsibility
Yes keep her
Lmfao what kind of question is this? Yes, you should keep her
That's not your girlfriend. There is not such thing as keeping someone romanticly and and just because someone is hot does not mean their a keeper.
Does she have goalkeeper gloves though, on a serious note sounds like you struck gold
Original post by Anonymous
That's not your girlfriend. There is not such thing as keeping someone romanticly and and just because someone is hot does not mean their a keeper.

what are you on about?
Reply 7
Original post by Rock Fan
Does she have goalkeeper gloves though, on a serious note sounds like you struck gold

She wears baking gloves a lot of the time
She really cares for me. She's so hot, and she cooks and bakes for me all the time (she is amazing at it too). My ex never did this for me. Should I keep her?

What is your definition of a keeper and how old are you?
Where will you be keeping her?
Do you have other options?
What is the case against?

I can see why you felt the need to be anonymous.
Reply 9
she is...she is a goalkeeper
I don’t know what position she plays in.
Is she a good wicketkeeper? Can she bat? What does she make of England’s cricket World Cup win?
I say keep her! They tend to need to be walked and cleaned-up after and can bark at other girlfriends, but keep her if you can handle the added responsibility

LOL WYS
Why is this even a question? (not everything needs to be compared to your ex - sounds like you are both really into each other :smile:)
Also she spent £1000 on me on my birthday

Also she spent £1000 on me on my birthday

...and then you woke up. :lol:
This is so weird. You obviously don’t feel too happy about this relationship since you’re asking a bunch of strangers this ridiculous question.
Reply 17
Original post by Andrew97
I don’t know what position she plays in.

Hi dad.
na mate. shes cooking to distract you from the fact shes's cheated on you plenty of times

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending