The Student Room Group

Im an ENTJ personality type

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Mogg
Great, was only asking because you said apparently, and I have a couple of friends who have done personality tests, and they get results which they, myself and others all disagree with. I would say it's almost a perfect representation of myself, apart from the weaknesses because I have no weaknesses :u:

According to some users, your weakness is that you eat meat :lol:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 61
Some users? I think you mean one user with 27 accounts.
Original post by RichPiana
According to some users, your weakness is that gout eat meat :lol:
Right, I am an ISTJ-A, and they say ISTJ is the most common type, yet I'm still yet to meet a single ISTJ. Why?

I don't think they mean common, statistically. Especially since I don't think most people have even taken this test.
I think they mean common as far as, you think in a pretty standard way. Like my type isn't common either, they said my type can argue the best and be more brave than most people.
Original post by Glaz
Fairs

Do you want to go honey I could take you any day :yes:

LOL let's go :boxing:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Is that recognised and endorsed by your boi Jesus? :hmmmm:

I'm Christian. Not a saint. Don't look for things to argue with me about or it'll get REAL unholy up in this ***** if you want it to! :fight:
Original post by -Quava-
Do you have to always bring up something to do with religion in a thread? :colonhash:
https://media.giphy.com/media/yNNC2tvIkZ9Ac/giphy.gif

Lol
Original post by -Quava-

They're both wack but you're the one in the purple shirt lol

Why were they fighting??
Original post by Bang Outta Order
LOL let's go :boxing:

:shoot:
:spank:
Some users? I think you mean one user with 27 accounts.

Shut up you loser :angry:

Spoiler

Reply 67
Well what it said was "The Logistician personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population" but considering as you said most haven't taken the test that's probably an inaccurate statistic.
I don't think they mean common, statistically. Especially since I don't think most people have even taken this test.
I think they mean common as far as, you think in a pretty standard way. Like my type isn't common either, they said my type can argue the best and be more brave than most people.

Yeah, I saw him for the first time in a while yesterday, really missed him
Original post by RichPiana
Shut up you loser :angry:

Spoiler

Lol ah. Well...my job is hecka busy. I've only hated one which is the one I got sacked from prior to the other two I work now. But I abandoned one sadly. Cba to do the whole I quit thing. It's a corporation not a franchise so each branch has the same method and procedures and functionality though albeit different vibes yet I hate how the place works because routinely they give unfixed and sporadic hours. Can't do **** all with that. I don't miss the job or place, I just loved the ride there but I have to make a choice and yh I'm now doing nights and overtime overnights at probs your fav superstore :ninja: which is like 30 mins from my gaff and pays a higher rate with a fixed rota, so..I took it.

Ah yeah we're literally different personalities. I'm Leo which is bang opposite to Aquarius. The zodiac signs go in sequential order. Aries rules the head so it's the first sign. And each sign has opposite motivations, looks, and character. It's Aries-Libra. Taurus-Scorpio. Gemini-Sag. Cancer-Capricorn. Leo-Aqua. Virgo-Pisces. Libra-Aries. And so on vice versa. You're like...wherever you're bad I'm good. Vice versa and that lol.
Well what it said was "The Logistician personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population" but considering as you said most haven't taken the test that's probably an inaccurate statistic.

Yeah, I saw him for the first time in a while yesterday, really missed him

Then of all the people who have taken the test which is a rare bunch most must be your type. Still a misleading statement what the **** lol

harder bb
Oh is it :colonhash:

Some random video from You Tube so I would not know :rofl:
But it looks like it is over something petty :rolleyes:
They're both wack but you're the one in the purple shirt lol

Why were they fighting??
harder bb

:noway:
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Yeah I did. I got INFJ again lol.

Ah the soft spoken helpers.
Original post by -Quava-
Oh is it :colonhash:

Some random video from You Tube so I would not know :rofl:
But it looks like it is over something petty :rolleyes:

Thought I heard her say, we don't talk to "n word" lol
You acc quit PC world..? Wow. Was rooting for you bruh. Where u now then??
Honestly I had a mate who works where I am now during the day at another branch literally sit with me and tell me his best guessed answers so my heart wasn't in it to remember the questions and that lol I was half browsing on my phone like cos he made it easy lol but shhhh. But ALLS YOU HAVE TO DO LADDY..is not use ur head lol just sacrifice ur brain. It's ALL about YHE CUSTOMERS AND THE STORE. so stuff like..a customer looks lost but doesn't ask for help. Would you: keep working? Stand around waiting? Or C: stop what you're doing and approach them and offer help? Man I wanted to pick keep working so ****ing bad haha and in reality that's what everyone does! But test wise say, stop working and offer help lol tarded **** like that will get you a pass. Then it's the waiting or harassing them game. I harass, politely lol. They rung me and the interview session was like a ****ing event, so many people showed up but not many for my job cos no one likes it lol

I've always done overnight! Full time. I always enjoy *****y jobs because I can't sleep anyways and might as well keep busy yea? And I hate customers, one time we had a shift while the store was open and I had to go from the unloading zone to check the floor for merch with a huge rack and I intentionally knocked into a customer lol they wouldn't move like **** off!!! A manager apologised for me and went up to me literally like:

Stop! Hitting! Customers! While clapping her hands in my face haha. But she wasn't mad lol she knows what I'm like and that I'm normally off the floor and overnight for a reason haha. Staff is actually scared of me and just allow me.
(edited 4 years ago)

I'll read that soon babs. Do you agree with it at least lol

ENFJ Personality Type Profile. Like the INFJ personality type, the ENFJ is among the rarest of the sixteen types, comprising only about 2-3% of the population. The ENFJ is warm, engaging, charismatic, persuasive, and talkative. These personality traits contribute to their status as kings and queens of the social realm.

Yeah its about right :lol:
ENTJs are often "larger than life" in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline.
ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.

I’m INFJ an have Aspergers
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
ENFJ Personality Type Profile. Like the INFJ personality type, the ENFJ is among the rarest of the sixteen types, comprising only about 2-3% of the population. The ENFJ is warm, engaging, charismatic, persuasive, and talkative. These personality traits contribute to their status as kings and queens of the social realm.

Yeah its about right :lol:

I think we have the same one?

https://postimg.cc/SJRVyNFn
What's ME. don't think you told me about that one bruh.

Yeah I normally don't even do these personality quizzes usually! Just saw a thread on it, took it outta "why the **** not"ness lol and liked me resoolts. I go by astrology as you know :biggrin:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5991512#post83805744
:wink:
Yeah, I mean it can definitely give you some useful information about what kind of careers you might like based on your lifestyle though so it has its uses, but yeah, in terms of personality assessments there are better choices I feel :top:

Quick Reply

Latest