The Student Room Group

I think he likes me

I posted a few weeks ago but things have changed

So yesterday my "friend" (she is only my friend when she wants) asked him if he liked me he said no and said he liked a girl and showed us the picture of her fron her instagram. I asked him yesterday if they were together he said no because she said they don't know eachother (don't really talk)

So today on the bus after school he was asking our friends (one from year 12 and one from year 10) to be their girlfriend and I said don't be like a boy in our class who asks all the girls out. He then asked me out I said yes but he said he was only joking (he asked me out as a joke like he asked our friends out as a joke) I said I was as well and I like someone else he then asks me who I said I'm not telling him as he will tell the whole bus. He then asked if he was in our year I said yes and he asked if he was in our set I said no (idk why if I said yes he would guess all the boys in our class). He then said to one of our older friends something along the lines of she likes someone and it's finally not me (I think he guessed i liked him or its because loads of people say I like him but they say he likes me) I then said I never liked him he said are you sure about that and then I said no. He then ignores me the rest of the journey and even moving away to talk to someone else.

He told me to tell hI'm who i like on Thursday because he can't tell anyone.

Does this mean he likes me?

Scroll to see replies

You should of nagged him after lool but I think he kinds of does. Sounds cute
Reply 2
I tried to talk to him but he either said what (he said what after I said his name) and then he just got up and went to talk to our friend but when I was speaking to her about our lesson I told him what we did and he started talking to her like I wasn't even there.
Reply 3
So he's just messaged me on instagram asking who I like now I don't know what to do
im sory but that story is so confusing, like i had to a draw a free body diagram to undertstand whats was going on. So my answer to this question is: ye it should be fine
Please just tell him.
He asked so just tell him.
What harm is it gonna do? You only get one shot and this is your shot. You’ll regret it if you don’t tell him and he probably likes you too so please just tell him!
Reply 6
As much as you may like him, it doesnt seem to me atleast that he feels the same way, and although I could be wrong but if he says finally not me like he deserves something better then in reality you are better then him and deserve someone who actually cares about you, dont waste your time on him and look for better things, you sound a lot nicer then he could ever hope for don't even sweat it about him.
Original post by Anon2049
I posted a few weeks ago but things have changed

So yesterday my "friend" (she is only my friend when she wants) asked him if he liked me he said no and said he liked a girl and showed us the picture of her fron her instagram. I asked him yesterday if they were together he said no because she said they don't know eachother (don't really talk)

So today on the bus after school he was asking our friends (one from year 12 and one from year 10) to be their girlfriend and I said don't be like a boy in our class who asks all the girls out. He then asked me out I said yes but he said he was only joking (he asked me out as a joke like he asked our friends out as a joke) I said I was as well and I like someone else he then asks me who I said I'm not telling him as he will tell the whole bus. He then asked if he was in our year I said yes and he asked if he was in our set I said no (idk why if I said yes he would guess all the boys in our class). He then said to one of our older friends something along the lines of she likes someone and it's finally not me (I think he guessed i liked him or its because loads of people say I like him but they say he likes me) I then said I never liked him he said are you sure about that and then I said no. He then ignores me the rest of the journey and even moving away to talk to someone else.

He told me to tell hI'm who i like on Thursday because he can't tell anyone.

Does this mean he likes me?
I tried to talk to him but he either said what (he said what after I said his name) and then he just got up and went to talk to our friend but when I was speaking to her about our lesson I told him what we did and he started talking to her like I wasn't even there.

He likes you and was making sure you liked him. Dw things are still fixable.
Reply 8
I'm worried it will ruin our friendship. And yesterday I said my "friend" (the girl who is only friends when she wants and who my crush hates btw) said if me and him got together she wouldn't be my friend anymore and my crush said that would be good but I'm not sure which one he means would be good if we got together or if she wasn't my friend anymore. I'm also worried about getting rejected as he's my first crush and actually the first guy who is actually really my friend as I had a friend in primary school but I think he was just friends because he had no one.

No idea if to tell him Thursday on the last day before summer or today
Original post by keptinside
He likes you and was making sure you liked him. Dw things are still fixable.

Original post by Claydo66
Please just tell him.
He asked so just tell him.
What harm is it gonna do? You only get one shot and this is your shot. You’ll regret it if you don’t tell him and he probably likes you too so please just tell him!
I'm worried it will ruin our friendship. And yesterday I said my "friend" (the girl who is only friends when she wants and who my crush hates btw) said if me and him got together she wouldn't be my friend anymore and my crush said that would be good but I'm not sure which one he means would be good if we got together or if she wasn't my friend anymore. I'm also worried about getting rejected as he's my first crush and actually the first guy who is actually really my friend as I had a friend in primary school but I think he was just friends because he had no one.

No idea if to tell him Thursday on the last day before summer or today

Best to tell him anyway, before you regret later not telling him, the whole summer. About being rejected, it’s normal, at least you’d get everything sorted. You’d know if you have to stop thinking of it or not.

Anyway you’re the only one to know whether you want to choose that friend (that is your friend when she wants) over a “Trial”. But ngl, I’d rather get rejected than be a friend to someone moody or whenever he wants something, he’d hit me up. But you’re still the one to determine your own choice.

As you can see, if you told him about it, and he got you any mean to keep in touch with him. It’s good, and you wouldn’t need to worry about her. If you didn’t tell him, you wouldn’t know if she’s gonna even text or talk to you anyway in the holiday. But you’d get this hindsight, that you should have talked to him; because either way, you’ll be overthinking that it could have gone well, but you were overstressing. On the other hand, if it didn’t go well and as planned, you’ll get over it in the holiday. Tho it might be hard to get over it; since it’s your first time. But regretting not telling him, is more of a long term than overcoming what would happen..

Think twice, and remember there is nothing actually to regret about. GL
Reply 10
Best to tell him anyway, before you regret later not telling him, the whole summer. About being rejected, it’s normal, at least you’d get everything sorted. You’d know if you have to stop thinking of it or not.

Anyway you’re the only one to know whether you want to choose that friend (that is your friend when she wants) over a “Trial”. But ngl, I’d rather get rejected than be a friend to someone moody or whenever he wants something, he’d hit me up. But you’re still the one to determine your own choice.

As you can see, if you told him about it, and he got you any mean to keep in touch with him. It’s good, and you wouldn’t need to worry about her. If you didn’t tell him, you wouldn’t know if she’s gonna even text or talk to you anyway in the holiday. But you’d get this hindsight, that you should have talked to him; because either way, you’ll be overthinking that it could have gone well, but you were overstressing. On the other hand, if it didn’t go well and as planned, you’ll get over it in the holiday. Tho it might be hard to get over it; since it’s your first time. But regretting not telling him, is more of a long term than overcoming what would happen..

Think twice, and remember there is nothing actually to regret about. GL

I'm not sure how to tell him as I told him I like someone else and I told him I don't like him.
I'm not sure how to tell him as I told him I like someone else and I told him I don't like him.

Joke about it, and he’d be like “don’t you like someone else?”
Then reply with “I was jk, I like someone in our year”
Then he will most likely ask you who he’s, then you ask him to guess. Take the wheel from here
Reply 12
I told him hes In our year but not our class so could I say he's actually in one of our classes? And then tell him to guess who

Joke about it, and he’d be like “don’t you like someone else?”
Then reply with “I was jk, I like someone in our year”
Then he will most likely ask you who he’s, then you ask him to guess. Take the wheel from here
I told him hes In our year but not our class so could I say he's actually in one of our classes? And then tell him to guess who

Yep
Did you tell him you like him yet?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 15
Not yet. This morning we were on the bus and he told me to move by him (I was behind him and asked if he wanted to Sit by me)

Then he started asking who I like he said it's pissing him off and I asked him why he wants to know and he said he just does. I asked him why he went in a mood when I told him I never liked him yesterday and I asked him if he ever liked me and he said no. But he said it made him sad that I never had a crush on him

Today In history and science I have noticed him starting at me but in science it could've been at the boy is was sitting next to because they are friends.

Last day of school tomorrow for the summer
Original post by nabilahhh
Did you tell him you like him yet?
Reply 16
So it's last day and on the bus after school (we finished at 1pm) he was asking me and this other girl for a hug but I hugged him once and he said it was a bad hug so we hugged again. But now he's got with his ex so I don't know if to tell him but they only got together today
So it's last day and on the bus after school (we finished at 1pm) he was asking me and this other girl for a hug but I hugged him once and he said it was a bad hug so we hugged again. But now he's got with his ex so I don't know if to tell him but they only got together today

Omg eek he got back with his ex? I mean..I don’t think telling him you like him is a great idea now
Reply 18
Yes they got together today. But when they first got together they werent together long

It's weird why he asked for a hug as we haven't ever hugged before.

Yes they got together today. But when they first got together they werent together long

It's weird why he asked for a hug as we haven't ever hugged before.

It wouldn’t be cheating if you still speak to him as friends tho and it’s probably because it’s the last day of school. How long have you been liking him for btw?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending