The Student Room Group

teacher crush

Hey guys,

I have a massive crush on my teacher. I love him so much hes my world and i really like him. but the only thing is that i think hes leaving soon and he has a wife. Also ofc i cant like go up to him and tell him that i like him because then i will get in trouble i honestly i dont really care anymore. Do you think i should tell him i have a crush on him ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
wait why would i ruin his life personally ? Also wouldn't it be good to tell him because its kind of affecting me. if i look at him i just think of all these feelings. They always say to be open about things.... its because hes leaving he cant really do anything.
Hello,
I am anonymous because I would rather people did not find out.
I would advise you not to do it. If you really cared for this teacher, then you would not ruin their life. He would lose his career, and end up in prison. He has a wife, a family and one of the best professions in the world- don't be the person to take it away from him. I know it is difficult and that people tell you to grow up and that it is an infatuation or whatever, and I know that you get fed up of it but you have to stay strong.

I have a crush on a teacher. I have for 2 years now. It is so hard, so painful and no matter how hard you try, there is absolutely nothing you can do to overcome it. You cannot tell anybody because they judge, you cannot go near this teacher without stammering and going bright red like a tomato to the point where you feel weird. You have to remember though, this person has a professional duty of care and at the end of the day, you just have to think about it less. It's practically impossible to stay away from them (I have tried lmao), but perhaps distract yourself a little. One day we will get through this, but now you have to concentrate on your future and his own.

Good luck.
Reply 3
Yes, because i love him so much. yea im 15 and he is 34. but no one would know about it i want him to be mine forever. I want to tell him because then he may be like o i have feelings for you aswell and that at least he will know. hes so cute he has dimples and everything hes irresistible.. ohhhh my god. What if he likes me ?
no sweetie no
Reply 5
That's true, i wish i could tell him thought. I really really like him. he's so sweet and is very attractive.. Did you ever tell your teacher that you had a crush on him ?

Thank you tho for replying to this question.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
I am anonymous because I would rather people did not find out.
I would advise you not to do it. If you really cared for this teacher, then you would not ruin their life. He would lose his career, and end up in prison. He has a wife, a family and one of the best professions in the world- don't be the person to take it away from him. I know it is difficult and that people tell you to grow up and that it is an infatuation or whatever, and I know that you get fed up of it but you have to stay strong.

I have a crush on a teacher. I have for 2 years now. It is so hard, so painful and no matter how hard you try, there is absolutely nothing you can do to overcome it. You cannot tell anybody because they judge, you cannot go near this teacher without stammering and going bright red like a tomato to the point where you feel weird. You have to remember though, this person has a professional duty of care and at the end of the day, you just have to think about it less. It's practically impossible to stay away from them (I have tried lmao), but perhaps distract yourself a little. One day we will get through this, but now you have to concentrate on your future and his own.

Good luck.
Reply 6
ughhhh... ;( whyyy not
Original post by ashestostardust
no sweetie no
Reply 7
im not a troll... true but how would anyone know if i told him ? would he have to report it or something
Reply 8
i dont really know.. i am just confused. Sorry if i seem to be acting like a troll.
ik it probably feels like ur heart wants to jump out of your chest - it's natural and beautiful. but you'll look back at this when you're older and regret it. falling in love is weird in the way it distorts how you see the world. your teacher is essentially put in the position of a caregiver/parent/guardian for an hour of your day. it would make him incredibly uncomfortable and would embarrass you. treasure how you feel, yes, because it's what makes you human. but tell him? no, honey. you'd destroy that picture in your head.
Original post by ampare.x
ughhhh... ;( whyyy not
No, don't tell him. What would you rather have- an awkward minute after you've told him and his whole life ruined before your eyes, or him being happy forever.

I haven't told my teacher, and I never will. I care for him too much, and I would never ever ruin his future for my own sake.

Teachers- they are there to support. It's tough, but you need to try and supress those thoughts back because the only way you ever realise what you have done is when you do it. Please, just do not do anything rational. It is your choice, but it will not work out. We just have to keep on going
That's true, i wish i could tell him thought. I really really like him. he's so sweet and is very attractive.. Did you ever tell your teacher that you had a crush on him ?

Thank you tho for replying to this question.
The bottom bit is true in every shape and form. You cannot ruin a person's life through no fault of their own to portray your own feelings. Even if it is hard, you have to overcome it.
Reply 12
i guess so ;(
The bottom bit is true in every shape and form. You cannot ruin a person's life through no fault of their own to portray your own feelings. Even if it is hard, you have to overcome it.
How are you dealing with it atm?
i guess so ;(
Reply 14
I am just trying to tell myself that it is wrong and that i shouldn't do it. All my friends thing im so weird and their disgusted about it but i dont really care because i have seen the kindness and intensity in his eyes.. So yep just trying to tell myself i dont like him.
How are you dealing with it atm?
Ask for his facebook (some teachers, especially those set to leave, will happily accept students requests) and stalk him. When you're 18, you can drop him a message and ask him out if you're still interested by then.
Reply 16
Maybe i could do that lol... do you think he will let me ? he's so hottt tho ooof
Ask for his facebook (some teachers, especially those set to leave, will happily accept students requests) and stalk him. When you're 18, you can drop him a message and ask him out if you're still interested by then.
Firstly, you don't love him- you probably don't know what love actually is from what you've provided. He is also not your world, your family are. This is simply a silly, teen girl infatuation that you need to get over. Secondly, nothing is going to happen at all, and I can tell you that for free. He is an adult- you are a child. H has a wife- you're under the legal guardianship of your parents. Don't say anything, because if you do then you risk negative consequences on yours and his life.

Short answer- no.
Hey guys,

I have a massive crush on my teacher. I love him so much hes my world and i really like him. but the only thing is that i think hes leaving soon and he has a wife. Also ofc i cant like go up to him and tell him that i like him because then i will get in trouble i honestly i dont really care anymore. Do you think i should tell him i have a crush on him ?
no no no
Do it, you need to understand how being rejected feels, or you'll realise how tough this world really is and you'll be smacked back into reality when you're all over the news over a scandal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending