ampare.x
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys,

I have a massive crush on my teacher. I love him so much hes my world and i really like him. but the only thing is that i think hes leaving soon and he has a wife. Also ofc i cant like go up to him and tell him that i like him because then i will get in trouble i honestly i dont really care anymore. Do you think i should tell him i have a crush on him ?
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ampare.x)
...Do you think i should tell him i have a crush on him ?
NO!

This is wrong on so many levels. You'd ruin his life both personally and professionally.

Don't do it, and fall for people who's not looking after you as part of their profession.

Good luck.
ampare.x
Rep:
?
wait why would i ruin his life personally ? Also wouldn't it be good to tell him because its kind of affecting me. if i look at him i just think of all these feelings. They always say to be open about things.... its because hes leaving he cant really do anything.
(Original post by ecolier)
NO!

This is wrong on so many levels. You'd ruin his life both personally and professionally.

Don't do it, and fall for people who's not looking after you as part of their profession.

Good luck.
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
wait why would i ruin his life personally ?
He's got a wife.

What possibly is your goal, telling him? Do you want him to leave his wife for you?

Also wouldn't it be good to tell him because its kind of affecting me. if i look at him i just think of all these feelings. They always say to be open about things.... its because hes leaving he cant really do anything.
No, the feelings will go away. You'll need to suppress them.

I take it you're under 18? It's illegal for him to be in a relationship with you.

"They" always say? Who's they? And they certainly wouldn't want a teacher-student relationship.

Again I have to ask - what's your aim in telling him? That he'll drop everything for you?

Be more considerate and don't be selfish, keep your feelings to yourself if you truly want your teacher to do well (and not get arrested and lose his job, have a massive fall out with everyone etc. etc.).
Last edited by ecolier; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Hello,
I am anonymous because I would rather people did not find out.
I would advise you not to do it. If you really cared for this teacher, then you would not ruin their life. He would lose his career, and end up in prison. He has a wife, a family and one of the best professions in the world- don't be the person to take it away from him. I know it is difficult and that people tell you to grow up and that it is an infatuation or whatever, and I know that you get fed up of it but you have to stay strong.

I have a crush on a teacher. I have for 2 years now. It is so hard, so painful and no matter how hard you try, there is absolutely nothing you can do to overcome it. You cannot tell anybody because they judge, you cannot go near this teacher without stammering and going bright red like a tomato to the point where you feel weird. You have to remember though, this person has a professional duty of care and at the end of the day, you just have to think about it less. It's practically impossible to stay away from them (I have tried lmao), but perhaps distract yourself a little. One day we will get through this, but now you have to concentrate on your future and his own.

Good luck.
ampare.x
Rep:
?
Yes, because i love him so much. yea im 15 and he is 34. but no one would know about it i want him to be mine forever. I want to tell him because then he may be like o i have feelings for you aswell and that at least he will know. hes so cute he has dimples and everything hes irresistible.. ohhhh my god. What if he likes me ?
He's got a wife.

What possibly is your goal, telling him? Do you want him to leave his wife for you?

No, the feelings will go away. You'll need to suppress them.

I take it you're under 18? It's illegal for him to be in a relationship with you.

"They" always say? Who's they? And they certainly wouldn't want a teacher-student relationship.

Again I have to ask - what's your aim in telling him? That he'll drop everything for you?

Be more considerate and don't be selfish, keep your feelings to yourself if you truly want your teacher to be happy.
ashestostardust
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
no sweetie no
ampare.x
Rep:
?
That's true, i wish i could tell him thought. I really really like him. he's so sweet and is very attractive.. Did you ever tell your teacher that you had a crush on him ?

Thank you tho for replying to this question.
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello,
I am anonymous because I would rather people did not find out.
I would advise you not to do it. If you really cared for this teacher, then you would not ruin their life. He would lose his career, and end up in prison. He has a wife, a family and one of the best professions in the world- don't be the person to take it away from him. I know it is difficult and that people tell you to grow up and that it is an infatuation or whatever, and I know that you get fed up of it but you have to stay strong.

I have a crush on a teacher. I have for 2 years now. It is so hard, so painful and no matter how hard you try, there is absolutely nothing you can do to overcome it. You cannot tell anybody because they judge, you cannot go near this teacher without stammering and going bright red like a tomato to the point where you feel weird. You have to remember though, this person has a professional duty of care and at the end of the day, you just have to think about it less. It's practically impossible to stay away from them (I have tried lmao), but perhaps distract yourself a little. One day we will get through this, but now you have to concentrate on your future and his own.

Good luck.
ampare.x
Rep:
?
ughhhh... ;( whyyy not
(Original post by ashestostardust)
no sweetie no
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes, because i love him so much. yea im 15 and he is 34. but no one would know about it i want him to be mine forever. I want to tell him because then he may be like o i have feelings for you aswell and that at least he will know. hes so cute he has dimples and everything hes irresistible.. ohhhh my god. What if he likes me ?
I'm starting to think you're a troll.

Anon #1 has poured their heart out about it, they are super mature about their crush.

How many times do we need to ask you not to ruin your teacher's life and don't tell him?

P.S. I wouldn't say you truly love him - you just want him. You don't actually want him to be happy and content. If you truly love them (but can't have them), then you'd have to let them go.
Last edited by ecolier; 1 month ago
ampare.x
Rep:
?
im not a troll... true but how would anyone know if i told him ? would he have to report it or something
I'm startuing to think you're a troll.

Anon #1 has poured their heart out about it, they are super mature about their crush.

How many times do we need to ask you not to ruin your teacher's life and don't tell him?
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
im not a troll... true but how would anyone know if i told him ? would he have to report it or something
As I said - what is your aim for telling him?!
ampare.x
Rep:
?
i dont really know.. i am just confused. Sorry if i seem to be acting like a troll.
As I said - what is your aim for telling him?!
ashestostardust
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ik it probably feels like ur heart wants to jump out of your chest - it's natural and beautiful. but you'll look back at this when you're older and regret it. falling in love is weird in the way it distorts how you see the world. your teacher is essentially put in the position of a caregiver/parent/guardian for an hour of your day. it would make him incredibly uncomfortable and would embarrass you. treasure how you feel, yes, because it's what makes you human. but tell him? no, honey. you'd destroy that picture in your head.
ughhhh... ;( whyyy not
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
No, don't tell him. What would you rather have- an awkward minute after you've told him and his whole life ruined before your eyes, or him being happy forever.

I haven't told my teacher, and I never will. I care for him too much, and I would never ever ruin his future for my own sake.

Teachers- they are there to support. It's tough, but you need to try and supress those thoughts back because the only way you ever realise what you have done is when you do it. Please, just do not do anything rational. It is your choice, but it will not work out. We just have to keep on going
That's true, i wish i could tell him thought. I really really like him. he's so sweet and is very attractive.. Did you ever tell your teacher that you had a crush on him ?

Thank you tho for replying to this question.
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i dont really know.. i am just confused. Sorry if i seem to be acting like a troll.
Not at all. It's just that you need to know telling him achieves no purpose:

(1) He accepts, and becomes a criminal.
(2) He declines, and things become awkward.

It serves no good purpose telling him.

It's hard, but sadly you'll have to move on.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
The bottom bit is true in every shape and form. You cannot ruin a person's life through no fault of their own to portray your own feelings. Even if it is hard, you have to overcome it.
I'm starting to think you're a troll.

P.S. I wouldn't say you truly love him - you just want him. You don't actually want him to be happy and content. If you truly love them (but can't have them), then you'd have to let them go.
ampare.x
Rep:
?
i guess so ;(
The bottom bit is true in every shape and form. You cannot ruin a person's life through no fault of their own to portray your own feelings. Even if it is hard, you have to overcome it.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
How are you dealing with it atm?
i guess so ;(
ampare.x
Rep:
?
I am just trying to tell myself that it is wrong and that i shouldn't do it. All my friends thing im so weird and their disgusted about it but i dont really care because i have seen the kindness and intensity in his eyes.. So yep just trying to tell myself i dont like him.
How are you dealing with it atm?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (117)
24.43%
Pop (110)
22.96%
Jazz (22)
4.59%
Classical (25)
5.22%
Hip-Hop (87)
18.16%