e.m1002
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm currently putting in an appeal to Student Finance as to whether I can receive funding for a second degree in a subject not normally funded. If the appeal is unsuccessful, will I still be able to apply for funding for an Allied Health Profession course as normal?
Aisha SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by e.m1002)
I'm currently putting in an appeal to Student Finance as to whether I can receive funding for a second degree in a subject not normally funded. If the appeal is unsuccessful, will I still be able to apply for funding for an Allied Health Profession course as normal?
Hi,

If you've already gained a degree and wish to study another which isn't an exception course we wouldn't be able to offer funding.

If however you decide to study an Allied Health Professional course you should be eligible for full funding for this. A full list of AHP courses can be found below;

Nursing
Midwifery
Chiropody
Dietetics
Dietetics and Nutrition (Please note the individual course 'Nutrition' is not a valid AHP course)
Occupational Therapy
Operating Department Practice (Diplomas and Degrees)
Orthoptics
Physiotherapy
Podiatry
Prosthetics and Orthotics
Radiography (diagnostic and therapeutic)
Radiotherapy
Speech and Language Therapy

Regards, Aisha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (145)
24.37%
Pop (145)
24.37%
Jazz (26)
4.37%
Classical (34)
5.71%
Hip-Hop (104)
17.48%