The Student Room Group

Passive-Aggressive Compliments

Say something nice about the user above you but in the most passive-aggressive way you can. You can comment on their username, rep, avatar, profile picture, or anything else with regards to their TSR profile or TSR personality.

Rules:
- The only important rule is not to be a jackass to other people. Yes, we're being passive-aggressive but let's not outright insult other people.
- If you participate in this thread, you know that there will be a passive-aggressive comment coming your way - don't get pissy about it. You know what you signed up to.
- If there's a troll or if someone is being purposely rude and insulting, use the report feature as usual.
- You have permission to sarcastically overuse :h: and overuse :colonhash:

Have fun :wavingtheflag:

The Back Room would have enjoyed this thread :rofl:
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Explain to me how this works
Original post by Glaz
Say something nice about the user above you but in the most passive-aggressive way you can. You can comment on their username, rep, avatar, profile picture, or anything else with regards to their TSR profile or TSR personality.

Rules:
- The only important rule is not to be a jackass to other people. Yes, we're being passive-aggressive but let's not outright insult other people.
- If you participate in this thread, you know that there will be a passive-aggressive comment coming your way - don't get pissy about it. You know what you signed up to.
- If there's a troll or if someone is being purposely rude and insulting, use the report feature as usual.

Have fun :wavingtheflag:
You have, surprised your limited number of brain cells permitted you to do so :h:
Awww thankss :heart:
Time to practice being passive aggressive...
*rolls up sleeves* :colondollar:
Original post by Chronoscope
*rolls up sleeves* :colondollar:

Noodle arms
Reply 6
That was a good insult... for someone of your calibre of intellect :u:
Original post by Glaz
Noodle arms
Original post by The Mogg
That was a good insult... for someone of your calibre of intellect :u:

*ahem* tory *ahem*
Reply 8
How observant of you, well done.
Original post by Glaz
*ahem* tory *ahem*
How observant of you, well done.

Thanks honey, at least I don't have to wear glasses, my eyesight is good, so I would be more observant than you :h:
Reply 10
Your superior eyesight must be compensating for ones inferior brain functions, I would expect even you to realise my avatar is not me, guess my expectations were too high :h:
Original post by Glaz
Thanks honey, at least I don't have to wear glasses, my eyesight is good, so I would be more observant than you :h:
Original post by Glaz
Noodle arms

Knock knock...
Knock knock...

Who's there?
Original post by Glaz
Who's there?

Boo
Boo

Did you really think that would work? Sorry babes but I'm not stupid enough for that to work.
Original post by Glaz
Did you really think that would work? Sorry babes but I'm not stupid enough for that to work.

I'm honored to give out this second place for the 'Best Panda' award :h:
This is the best thread I've ever seen
Your superior eyesight must be compensating for ones inferior brain functions, I would expect even you to realise my avatar is not me, guess my expectations were too high :h:

Oh no, I knew that, I was just making a joke, yes a j o k e.
Original post by Kraggor
I'm honored to give out this second place for the 'Best Panda' award :h:

Oh gee, thanks, but didn't you know that TSR is UK based so we speak British English unless in the international lounge?
Original post by tamil fever
This is the best thread I've ever seen

Thanks. Just out of interest, why do you hide your rep count? Are you that embarrassed about it?
Reply 18
I was fully aware of that, just playing along with being passive aggressive which is what this whole thread is about. For me to think that was serious would say much more about me than anyone else.
Original post by Glaz
Oh no, I knew that, I was just making a joke, yes a j o k e.
Original post by Glaz

Oh gee, thanks, but didn't you know that TSR is UK based so we speak British English unless in the international lounge?

OMG YOU DID SO NOT MAKE THAT REPLY UGH SO OFFENDED WHAT EVEN IS THIS THREAD WHO WOULD MAKE SUCH A **** THING :laugh:

Anyways, you're welcome :h: And I know it's UK based but I've seen your posts before and was just accommodating to fulfill your simpler language needs so you could understand what I was saying :u:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest