Why doesn't Labour carry out a purge? Watch

kali8603
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Now they want a no confidence vote in Corbyn. I'm a member of the Labour Party, and me and my CLP are lost for words as for how these traitors can get away with talking about Corbyn the way they do. Why aren't they all removed from the party? Tom watson and the like.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kali8603)
Now they want a no confidence vote in Corbyn. I'm a member of the Labour Party, and me and my CLP are lost for words as for how these traitors can get away with talking about Corbyn the way they do. Why aren't they all removed from the party? Tom watson and the like.
when Esteemed Comrade Corbyn becomes leader of this country he will establish gulags for these class traitors.
kali8603
Rep:
?
(Original post by the bear)
when Esteemed Comrade Corbyn becomes leader of this country he will establish gulags for these class traitors.
This but unironically
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This but unironically
he may decide to outsource his gulag needs to his pals in Russia
TomSmith12345
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you want the labour party to ever get into power again you HAVE to be rid of Corbyn. My entire family and most of my friends from university feel we can't vote labour purely because of Corbyn- if it were anyone else they'd have my vote (and millions of others)
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Because, unlike yourself, they're in touch with reality.
kali8603
Rep:
?
(Original post by TomSmith12345)
If you want the labour party to ever get into power again you HAVE to be rid of Corbyn. My entire family and most of my friends from university feel we can't vote labour purely because of Corbyn- if it were anyone else they'd have my vote (and millions of others)
And I know millions of others who would vote Labour only because of Corbyn. He's up against the entire establishment, big business and the Israel lobby. But Labour is a working class party, not a liberal elite party. I know Corbyn isn't the most working class person, but hes certainly a lot more than Tom watson or ed miliband.
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TomSmith12345)
This. Corbyn has to go and if he really had Labours best interests at heart, he would stand aside for someone more popular, or at least less unpopular
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
And I know millions of others who would vote Labour only because of Corbyn. He's up against the entire establishment, big business and the Israel lobby. But Labour is a working class party, not a liberal elite party. I know Corbyn isn't the most working class person, but hes certainly a lot more than Tom watson or ed miliband.
the Labour party is full of posturing virtue signallers who live in ££££million homes in the favelas of Islington and Hoxton. the only time Corbyn was required to do break breaking work was *insert joke here*
username4540078
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Purge. Great choice of word.

If Labour wishes to remain unelectable, by all means keep Corbyn as leader.
kali8603
Rep:
?
(Original post by harrysbar)
This. Corbyn has to go and if he really had Labours best interests at heart, he would stand aside for someone more popular, or at least less unpopular
The job of a political party is to have its voters best interests at heart, not the party's. Corbyn is not far left enough for me, but he's the best thing for britain right now apart from his brexit - or lack of - brexit policy.
kali8603
Rep:
?
(Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe)
Purge. Great choice of word.

If Labour wishes to remain unelectable, by all means keep Corbyn as leader.
Trotsky mate, I thought we killed you off in 1940. I bet he's turning in his grave reading this.
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
the Labour party is full of posturing virtue signallers who live in ££££million homes in the favelas of Islington and Hoxton. the only time Corbyn was required to do break breaking work was *insert joke here*
How rude.

My house in Islington is worth £££££
Palmyra
Report 1 month ago
It is well documented that the media - driven by certain corporate and foreign interests - has been attempting to maliciously and disingenuously destroy Corbyn's reputation and smear his character from day one.

Unfortunately, they seem to have done a rather good job of it, convincing many people that he's 'radical' or 'in bed with extremists' etc.
kali8603
Rep:
?
(Original post by Palmyra)
It is well documented that the media - driven by certain corporate and foreign interests - has been attempting to maliciously and disingenuously destroy Corbyn's reputation and smear his character from day one.

Unfortunately, they seem to have done a rather good job of it, convincing many people that he's 'radical' or 'in bed with extremists' etc.
They have done. What's worse is that now people in his own party believe it.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
How rude.

My house in Islington is worth £££££
put a few posters of Che & Mao up on the walls.... that will get you some momentum

http://d3l2rivt3pqnj2.cloudfront.net...4/1/413277.jpg

https://thumbs-prod.si-cdn.com/o9HF5...uba_che_10.jpg
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A vote of no confidence has nothing to do with being a traitor. It's simply re-evaluating the individual's suitability for their current role. With the anti-semitism problem ongoing it's hardly surprising, and it's better to do this mid term than during election period.
Palmyra
Report 1 month ago
They have done. What's worse is that now people in his own party believe it.
Those are bought by corporate/foreign interest groups and opposed Corbyn from day one, they didn't need a fake 'scandal' to fear and slander Corbyn.

What happened to those Labour MPs who vote they'd break away from the party and start their own "Change" Party - how did they get on in the recent EU elections?
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
put a few posters of Che & Mao up on the walls.... that will get you some momentum

http://d3l2rivt3pqnj2.cloudfront.net...4/1/413277.jpg

https://thumbs-prod.si-cdn.com/o9HF5...uba_che_10.jpg
Something to look at while I'm swigging champagne and plucking pheasants
Palmyra
Report 1 month ago
Angela Smith - Labour Friends of Israel
Chuka Umunna - Labour Friends of Israel
Luciana Berger - Labour Friends of Israel
Mike Gapes - Labour Friends of Israel

Obviously such individuals opposed Corbyn from the day they tried to get rid of him before he was re-elected as Labour Leader with an even larger majority.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (173)
24.3%
Pop (176)
24.72%
Jazz (29)
4.07%
Classical (41)
5.76%
Hip-Hop (128)
17.98%