The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

University of Lincoln Clearing and Adjustment 2019

Hello and welcome to the official University of Lincoln Clearing and Adjustment thread for 2019!

If you are applying after 30 June 2019, have changed your mind about the course or university you want to study at, or if you did not meet the conditions of your offers, you can use Clearing and Adjustment to secure a place at with us for September 2019.

You can find out everything that you need to know about the Clearing here.

You can find out everything that you need to know about Adjustment here.

Additionally, you can view the courses that are available through Clearing and Adjustment here.

We are also on hand to answer any questions that you may have about the process, and to help guide you through it, so please use this thread to ask away!

Natasha :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
If I have to reapply for my course through clearing, what happens to my accommodation i did back in march? Will I still get my choices?
Original post by University of Lincoln
Hello and welcome the official University of Lincoln Clearing and Adjustment thread for 2019!

If you are applying after 30 June 2019, have changed your mind about the course or university you want to study at, or if you did not meet the conditions of your offers, you can use Clearing and Adjustment to secure a place at with us for September 2019.

You can find out everything that you need to know about the Clearing here.

You can find out everything that you need to know about Adjustment here.

Additionally, you can view the courses that are available through Clearing and Adjustment here.

We are also on hand to answer any questions that you may have about the process, and to help guide you through it, so please use this thread to ask away!

Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Hello,

Your accommodation application would remain in the system and your course would be updated via our admissions team!

We would recommend that you speak to our accommodation team if you have any specific questions about your application. You can do this by emailing: [email protected], or by calling: 01522 886198.

If you are wanting to re-apply through clearing now you can do so as it is officially open, and it means you do not have to wait until August. You can find all of the information about this here.

I hope this helps!

Original post by comingupforair
If I have to reapply for my course through clearing, what happens to my accommodation i did back in march? Will I still get my choices?
Good luck to everyone receiving their exam results tomorrow!

We wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that we are on hand to help you with anything related to Clearing and Adjustment, no matter the outcome of your A Level results.

Remember that there are always options available to you that you can explore, whether you have met, exceeded or missed your grades. Keep calm and see what our team can do for you. This can include adjusting your course, or even applying for something new.

We have a dedicated team on hand who will be more than happy to help you - please remember no question is too small or silly. You can contact us regarding Clearing on: 0808 164 4444 or for Adjustment on: 01522 88 6097.

In the meantime, you can check out our top tips for Clearing and Adjustment here: https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/clearing/
You can also follow our dedicated Clearing Twitter page for live updates and to get in contact with us: @UoLClearing

If you have any questions, please do let us know!

Clearing_Twitter_IMG.jpg
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest