The Student Room Group

Bored lonely what to do??

Any advice
Play some minecraft
Anyone?
Because all of that stuff is boring and I’ve already done it
Original post by BrandonS15
Engage your mind, if you just finished GCSEs like me why not do something for your A-Levels? I’m doing short but frequent bits on A-Level maths. Random topics that appeal to me. Alternatively, if you have a talent why not use it to build something, I have a talent in being able to code so I make different applications for different purposes. If you like sports why not go out and play it with some friends. I didn’t have time before due to revision but now I’m able to play more football and go to the gym more. You could also watch some Netflix, always a good option 😂. Think positive and always value the time you have.
I can’t think positive whilst being lonely and a loser my life’s so negative
Engage your mind, if you just finished GCSEs like me why not do something for your A-Levels? I’m doing short but frequent bits on A-Level maths. Random topics that appeal to me. Alternatively, if you have a talent why not use it to build something, I have a talent in being able to code so I make different applications for different purposes. If you like sports why not go out and play it with some friends. I didn’t have time before due to revision but now I’m able to play more football and go to the gym more. You could also watch some Netflix, always a good option 😂. Think positive and always value the time you have.
Original post by Slottyvegas12

Its currently negative but adding positive will eventually make it neutral and then some more positivity will make it positive overall. I’ve experienced some downs too. Think positive, as a starting point divert your mind to something engaging such as one of the activites I’ve mentioned or anything else that attracts you.
Meeting women is impossible and that’ll never chsnge what’s the point of being a lonely loser all your life? That’s suffering and people will say “you can be happy single” erm no you can’t and the people saying this are ones in relationships I hate life
Meeting women is impossible and that’ll never chsnge what’s the point of being a lonely loser all your life? That’s suffering and people will say “you can be happy single” erm no you can’t and the people saying this are ones in relationships I hate life

Tell me OP
What are your hobbies?
What sports do you like?
How old are you?

Tinder or something?
Because all of that stuff is boring and I’ve already done it

Sorry gotta disagree with you there, Netflix doesn’t get boring. Personally, neither does Maths 😂 but thats me.
Original post by lemonn27
Tinder or something?

Tryed it I’ve oretty much tryed everything
22 gym swimming long walks watching scary movies fixing PCs that all really but don’t do first 2 anymore as they got boring DOH
Tell me OP
What are your hobbies?
What sports do you like?
How old are you?
Tryed tinder pof every app they don’t work used good pics good bios interesting messages to they either flake ignore waste time or troll me then real life is a complete sausage with cold approaching bring the only option and that still don’t work no clue why people suggest speed dating meet-up bars pubs etc. All sausage fest and also women go in groups with more men like I said near damn impossible lol
Original post by lemonn27
Tinder or something?
22 gym swimming long walks watching scary movies fixing PCs that all really but don’t do first 2 anymore as they got boring DOH

How about Netflix?
Yh I watch Netflix occasionally or some other documentary
How about Netflix?
Yh I watch Netflix occasionally or some other documentary

So what you need is sleep so you don’t overthink. You’ll be fine keep working towards goals.
I already do that and I’m still lonely and depressed
So what you need is sleep so you don’t overthink. You’ll be fine keep working towards goals.
I already do that and I’m still lonely and depressed

You don’t feel lonely if you focus into your goals.
Cry

A very wise man once said, 'The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant'.
Maybe your pile of bad things is just a lil' bigger than your pile of good things at the moment. Perhaps if you could find something, no matter how small, that makes you feel even the slightest bit brighter, it would balance out the scales. Everyone's experiences are unique, and even other people who suffer with depression will never experience it the exact same way that you do. That being said, there's always people available that you can talk to, even if it's just to vent and offload a whole bunch of anger and frustration on. No one can say for definite that any one thing will make you feel better- but what I can say for certain is that while it's bad at the moment, it won't be like this forever.

Quick Reply