The Student Room Group

Plovdiv 2019 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by koolcat
Yep. I am

Wicked , when do you intend to sit the exam ?
Reply 81
Hopefully in July. Why about you?
Original post by Chez231
Wicked , when do you intend to sit the exam ?
Original post by koolcat
Hopefully in July. Why about you?

Considering August or September
Reply 83
I don't do the registration with an agent and i dont know what to study for the entry tests. Are the tests that the official site of the university gives for us enough passing the exam or is needed to study and something else?
Is anyone going with the group with medconnect for the 3rd sep exam ?
Reply 85
I have my exam on the 28th August.Does anybody know if the questions are gonna be the same as the practice papers?
Reply 86
Original post by Ziogas
I don't do the registration with an agent and i dont know what to study for the entry tests. Are the tests that the official site of the university gives for us enough passing the exam or is needed to study and something else?

The tests on the official site are the same that an agent would give you so just study from them :smile:

Original post by Rei00
I have my exam on the 28th August.Does anybody know if the questions are gonna be the same as the practice papers?

Last year the entry exams were exactly the same as the practise papers except from one of the definitions at the end. So if you memorise all the practise exams you'll do great :smile:
Reply 87
Thank you for your answer!
I guess you mean the open questions in Biology at the end, right?

Original post by PadThai
The tests on the official site are the same that an agent would give you so just study from them :smile:

Last year the entry exams were exactly the same as the practise papers except from one of the definitions at the end. So if you memorise all the practise exams you'll do great :smile:
Reply 88
Yeah the 20 marker question in Biology. There was 1 question the same and the other was different. I can't remember the question but it wasn't anything hard so nothing to worry about :smile: Good luck
Original post by Rei00
Thank you for your answer!
I guess you mean the open questions in Biology at the end, right?
Reply 89
Thanks again, highly appreciated!
Original post by PadThai
Yeah the 20 marker question in Biology. There was 1 question the same and the other was different. I can't remember the question but it wasn't anything hard so nothing to worry about :smile: Good luck
Anyone got their results for the entrance exam yet?
Reply 91
Original post by aivilo19
Anyone got their results for the entrance exam yet?

AFAIK you should get the results 3 days after the exam
I'm taking my entrance exam on the 29th of august, if anyone has any tips it would be really helpful!
I'm taking the one at the end of august
are you planning to study medicine or dentistry?
Original post by Chez231
I’m yet to schedule an exam , I’m tempted to do the September one
Original post by Rei00
i'm taking mines then too!where did you find the practice papers? can i find them online?
Original post by GoldenSnitch33
I'm taking the one at the end of august
are you planning to study medicine or dentistry?

Medicine (:wbu?
dentistry!!
good luck with your exam tho :smile:
Original post by GoldenSnitch33
dentistry!!
good luck with your exam tho :smile:

Awesome , you too !
What is the best agency to go through?
Original post by Feroz_Iqbal
What is the best agency to go through?

Medconnect , they’re decent

Quick Reply