The Student Room Group

MSc Infrastructure Investment and Finance 2019/20

Hi has anyone in here received or is waiting to receive admission letter into UCL for MSc IIF? or did you know anyone who has or is waiting? I would like to know if one has to wait the entire 6 weeks and the probability of ones application being successful.
Good day, I am also waiting. The entire six weeks have elapsed. They said the process will take six weeks and could be more in a course like MSc IIF, where they probably waited for all the applications before they started the selection process.
Reply 2
@Funshotoyin45 it's good to know I'm not alone in this endless wait! Thanks for your comment.
This programme is supposed to start in September. I have started to think about deferring the admission when it finally comes through. I am an international student, and I think the time may be too short to process all the documents and funds to embark on the trip. The course start day is less than two months today.
Original post by brightosas
@Funshotoyin45 it's good to know I'm not alone in this endless wait! Thanks for your comment.
Reply 4
Same here. Hopefully the invitation for interview come soon. Some say, this typically takes 7 to 8 weeks after application is fully received, which starts from the time referees were sent and takes another 10days thereafter for admission offer to be ready.
Original post by Funshotoyin45
This programme is supposed to start in September. I have started to think about deferring the admission when it finally comes through. I am an international student, and I think the time may be too short to process all the documents and funds to embark on the trip. The course start day is less than two months today.
Is an interview part of the process? And if it is, as an international student, how can I prepare for it? Do you also have any idea which medium UCL would want to use to reach out? Thanks.
Original post by brightosas
Same here. Hopefully the invitation for interview come soon. Some say, this typically takes 7 to 8 weeks after application is fully received, which starts from the time referees were sent and takes another 10days thereafter for admission offer to be ready.
Reply 6
Original post by Funshotoyin45
Is an interview part of the process? And if it is, as an international student, how can I prepare for it? Do you also have any idea which medium UCL would want to use to reach out? Thanks.

I did my interview today 31 July 19. Call me +2347066268325 if you need any heads-up
Thanks so much for the thought. I want to schedule mine for tomorrow. What we're the questions you were asked and how was it. I wish all the best.
I'm thinking of applying to the UCL MSc. IIF program starting September 2021, can anyone from this thread who has been accepted give some information on their application process, and what the program is like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending