The Student Room Group

felt forced into sex without a condom

my bf basically forced me to have sex without a condom on, I didn't want to have sex anyway as I wasn't ready as id never done it before but he kept insisting it was the next step for our relationship so I relented and said he had to wear a condom, when it came to it he persisted and said he didn't want to wear a condom right up to the moment and in the end I stupidly gave in and it was the worst experience ever as he just forced it in, the thing was I was crying half way through and he didn't stop even though I actually told him he was hurting me but he carried on, after it was over he pretty much said thanks and left while I was bleeding and in pain, this was a couple days ago I am still in pain and get occasional blood down there, the thing is I tried texting him since then and hes not even responded to them, why is he being like this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Milkshake lass
my bf basically forced me to have sex without a condom on, I didn't want to have sex anyway as I wasn't ready as id never done it before but he kept insisting it was the next step for our relationship so I relented and said he had to wear a condom, when it came to it he persisted and said he didn't want to wear a condom right up to the moment and in the end I stupidly gave in and it was the worst experience ever as he just forced it in, the thing was I was crying half way through and he didn't stop even though I actually told him he was hurting me but he carried on, after it was over he pretty much said thanks and left while I was bleeding and in pain, this was a couple days ago I am still in pain and get occasional blood down there, the thing is I tried texting him since then and hes not even responded to them, why is he being like this?

That is appalling what he's done, to be honest I'd go as far to say it's rape because you basically told him to stop, I would seriously consider reporting him and get a STI test and the morning after pill as it's effect up to 72 hours after if you are not on the pill
Original post by Rock Fan
That is appalling what he's done, to be honest I'd go as far to say it's rape because you basically told him to stop, I would seriously consider reporting him and get a STI test and the morning after pill as it's effect up to 72 hours after if you are not on the pill

well I did say yes to sex but I guess yeah half way through I was telling him to stop because he was hurting me and he was even rougher, my friend did say before he wasn't very nice girls and has took advantage of one before while drunk but I guess I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I am still really shocked, it was 2 days ago would the morning after pill still work because yeah I am not on any contraception.
well I did say yes to sex but I guess yeah half way through I was telling him to stop because he was hurting me and he was even rougher, my friend did say before he wasn't very nice girls and has took advantage of one before while drunk but I guess I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I am still really shocked, it was 2 days ago would the morning after pill still work because yeah I am not on any contraception.

You can still get it as it will still work if you got it tomorrow, I am really sorry you went through this no girl deserve going through that, he has shown absolutely no respect
Original post by Rock Fan
You can still get it as it will still work if you got it tomorrow, I am really sorry you went through this no girl deserve going through that, he has shown absolutely no respect

im sitting here crying maybe I deserved it im just a stupid mess
He’s a skunk, just taking advantage and ghost. Sigh, just try to be aware from now on from these type of people. Hopefully everything gets well for you asap.
Reply 6
Sweety it doesn’t matter when you say no, even if you said yes first! If you say no it means no. You are allowed to change your mind!
Im sorry but what your boyfriend did is rape.
(edited 4 years ago)
im sitting here crying maybe I deserved it im just a stupid mess

You are not a stupid mess, and you absolutely did not deserve that in any way, shape or form. Your boyfriend pressured you into sex, pressured you into not using protection, and didn't stop when you asked him to - what he did is rape, he's completely, 100% at fault here. Consent isn't a one-time deal; you can withdraw it at any time, and it was completely wrong of your boyfriend to ignore you when you said he was hurting you. Sending you all the internet hugs.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Can’t believe how many people are falling for this troll.

I figure I don't really lose anything but my time by replying if it is a troll, and time's something I have plenty of right now. On the off-chance it isn't, maybe I'm helping someone a little bit.

While this could be a troll and I'd say it has a higher probability of being one given the dumbass trolls on TSR, I'd still say it could be true. So just in case, I think concerned replies should ensue.

What he did was very wrong. Please don't blame yourself for what happened. Is there anyone you can talk to about this irl?

Most people seem to prefer going with the crowd rather than using their common sense and judgement.
He's obviously stop taking to you now he's got what he wanted

Yup..
That must have been pretty hardcore
Original post by Heidi-Heather
You are not a stupid mess, and you absolutely did not deserve that in any way, shape or form. Your boyfriend pressured you into sex, pressured you into not using protection, and didn't stop when you asked him to - what he did is rape, he's completely, 100% at fault here. Consent isn't a one-time deal; you can withdraw it at any time, and it was completely wrong of your boyfriend to ignore you when you said he was hurting you. Sending you all the internet hugs.

Repeatedly asking for sex until person agrees in is full and proper consent in law. It is not very gentlemanly behaviour, but that's a different issue.

Regarding the pain, losing your virginity is very often painful for a girl. There is a period where it will be painful and the only one to stop it being painful is to proceed and break the hymen, i.e. to force it in. If simply expressing pain were enough to mean "I want you to stop" then every girl who had had her hymen broken during sex would have been raped unless she were completely impassive/mute.

We would still need to know more about what was said and how it was said in order to come to any informed position, presuming OP's story is true (which is difficult to accept given the sheer number of trolls who frequent this site).
Original post by Notoriety
presuming OP's story is true (which is difficult to accept given the sheer number of trolls who frequent this site).

the name "milkshake lass" pretty much gives it away for me :lol:

But..her name is milkshake lass. The milkshake in ratio to the sexual topic of the thread stands out to me as nothing short of credible lol.
You can't feel forced to do anything though. You can either feel PRESSURED or BE forced. And in only one situation is there no personal accountability.

So, were you literally forced? I'm sure people who were forced to do or receive something, sexual or not, might have wished they were simply pressured. At least with pressure you can tell them to **** off and walk away.
True that. :u:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
You can't feel forced to do anything though. You can either feel PRESSURED or BE forced. And in only one situation is there no personal accountability.

So, were you literally forced? I'm sure people who were forced to do or receive something, sexual or not, might have wished they were simply pressured. At least with pressure you can tell them to **** off and walk away.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending