omg My crush (gay) asked me out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Watch

Revision Boiii
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi y'all so for sometime I've (17M) been staring at this boy (17M) in my class I've never really talked to him but he asked me out I don't know how he figured out im gay but he asked for my number and we texted for days and he asked me out to go to the mall and watch a movie and stuff. He said it was a date (im literally dying of happiness right now) But im really nervous and scared because I got social anxiety and I'm an introvert and I'm the quiet kid in the class and I don't really know how to talk to him. Yes ive texted him but its really difficult for me to come up with a proper sentence when im talking and, I'm not that funny when talking to people. Basically its really hard for me to come up with a sentence out of nowhere

so can you guys tell me any tips on managing this im scared he's not gonna like me ((((
Last edited by Revision Boiii; 2 months ago
xxlaila03xx
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hahaa congratz
Revision Boiii
Rep:
?
thank you
(Original post by xxlaila03xx)
Hahaa congratz
Megxn0
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Conversation will come naturally, don’t over think it right now. Good luck xx
Revision Boiii
Rep:
?
Thank you! Im scared that he's gonna think its awkward silence when we don't talk. I sometimes actually prefer doing an activity without talking but I'm scared he's gonna think its awkward. Should I talk to him about this?
(Original post by Megxn0)
Conversation will come naturally, don’t over think it right now. Good luck xx
Megxn0
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Revision Boiii)
Thank you! Im scared that he's gonna think its awkward silence when we don't talk. I sometimes actually prefer doing an activity without talking but I'm scared he's gonna think its awkward. Should I talk to him about this?
If you go to watch a movie, there’ll be loads to talk about. Don’t worry if your not conversing every second! I’m sure he’ll just think you’re nervous maybe? He might be feeling the same way. You can talk to him about it if you want, but I really don’t think it’s a big deal, it’s normal to feel nervous!
Revision Boiii
Rep:
?
Thats a good point! Thank you so much for your help! :hugs:Hopefully it goes well haha
If you go to watch a movie, there’ll be loads to talk about. Don’t worry if your not conversing every second! I’m sure he’ll just think you’re nervous maybe? He might be feeling the same way. You can talk to him about it if you want, but I really don’t think it’s a big deal, it’s normal to feel nervous!
Your Local Cat
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Revision Boiii
Rep:
?
hehehe indeed Im so happy :woo:
(Original post by Your Local Cat)
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Megxn0
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Thats a good point! Thank you so much for your help! :hugs:Hopefully it goes well haha
You’re welcome!! Let us know how it goes
Revision Boiii
Rep:
?
Ill update you hehe Its on Wednesday
You’re welcome!! Let us know how it goes
DanSmith572
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Give his bootay a smack as you walk into the cinema, it will show confidence.
Revision Boiii
Rep:
?
:lol: I might do that if we get on very well :ahee::teehee:
(Original post by DanSmith572)
Give his bootay a smack as you walk into the cinema, it will show confidence.
entertainmyfaith
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
hope the date goes well! what are you hoping to watch at the cinema?
theeetimdoherty
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi y'all so for sometime I've (17M) been staring at this boy (17M) in my class I've never really talked to him but he asked me out I don't know how he figured out im gay but he asked for my number and we texted for days and he asked me out to go to the mall and watch a movie and stuff. He said it was a date (im literally dying of happiness right now) But im really nervous and scared because I got social anxiety and I'm an introvert and I'm the quite kid in the class and I don't really know how to talk to him. Yes ive texted him but its really difficult for me to come up with a proper sentence when im talking and, I'm not that funny when talking to people. Basically its really hard for me to come up with a sentence out of nowhere

so can you guys tell me any tips on managing this im scared he's not gonna like me ((((
If he knows you're quite introverted, and that you're silent, and jf you can laugh about any silent moments, then it'll be fine. It should be alright though, just ask good questions to keep the convo flowing.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Congrats dude
Revision Boiii
Rep:
?
omg thanks manu! :jumphug:We're gonna watch Spiderman far from home. We both seen it many times but we are marvel fans hehe
(Original post by entertainmyfaith)
hope the date goes well! what are you hoping to watch at the cinema?
Revision Boiii
Rep:
?
Thank you for the advice! :jumphug:
(Original post by theeetimdoherty)
If he knows you're quite introverted, and that you're silent, and jf you can laugh about any silent moments, then it'll be fine. It should be alright though, just ask good questions to keep the convo flowing.
Revision Boiii
Rep:
?
:jumphug:Thanks hehe
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Congrats dude
Revision Boiii
Rep:
?
Yes. Yes I did. Mistakes can happen Thanks for pointing that out
(Original post by keptinside)
Attachment 837036

Holy lord.. did he type “quiet” wrong
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (10)
8.47%
Disagree (6)
5.08%
Neither agree or disagree (40)
33.9%
Agree (45)
38.14%
Strongly Agree (17)
14.41%

Watched Threads

Latest