HobbinsE
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
To be released into do you have to let your insurance choice know as well as your firm choice?
Last edited by HobbinsE; 3 months ago
alex22wills
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I think if you have an unconditional you have to click decline my place on UCAS.
(Original post by HobbinsE)
To be released into
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
To be released into
Do you have conditional offers at the moment?
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
To be released into
Do you have your results yet? Because once you have an unconditional offer, you will be able to release yourself into Clearing via a button on UCAS Track
Last edited by harrysbar; 3 months ago
returnmigrant
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
You can't enter Clearing until you have your results.

Read this guide to Results Day - lots of advice/information : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/res...el-results-day
HobbinsE
Rep:
?
Sorry I didn’t mean to post that so early my phone froze. It was meant to say do I have to ask my insurance choice as well as my firm to be released into clearing?
HobbinsE
Rep:
?
(Original post by harrysbar)
Do you have your results yet? Because once you have an unconditional offer, you will be able to release yourself into Clearing via a button on UCAS Track
I have an email from my tutor with my results on but they aren’t uploaded to UCAS until July 31st and my firm choice said they’re waiting for that.
returnmigrant
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Once UCAS or the Unis have your results they will either accept or decline you.
If your Firm accepts you, your Insurance automatically disappears. If your Firm declines you, and your Insurance accepts you that becomes your Firm, and they will make their decision. Once you are UF status on UCAS you can then release yourself into Clearing on Track.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I have an email from my tutor with my results on but they aren’t uploaded to UCAS until July 31st and my firm choice said they’re waiting for that.
Can you pass your results directly onto your unis if you know them already?

Once your firm has accepted you, you can use the "decline my place" if you want to. You won't need to talk to your insurance uni unless your firm reject you but they accept you, and then you can still use the "decline my place" feature.

You can ask to be released from your offers before unis have your results (although they don't have to say yes)- in this case, you would need to speak to both your firm and your insurance.
HobbinsE
Rep:
?
(Original post by SarcAndSpark)
Can you pass your results directly onto your unis if you know them already?

Once your firm has accepted you, you can use the "decline my place" if you want to. You won't need to talk to your insurance uni unless your firm reject you but they accept you, and then you can still use the "decline my place" feature.

You can ask to be released from your offers before unis have your results (although they don't have to say yes)- in this case, you would need to speak to both your firm and your insurance.
I sent it to them and they said they need UCAS to update or proper certificates before they can confirm my place. I’ll just wait for UCAS to update it’s only like a week away. That gives me time to talk to my parents about it and try to sort out a back up accommodation plan as I’ve missed the guarantee deadline for the new university I’m planning on going to.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I sent it to them and they said they need UCAS to update or proper certificates before they can confirm my place. I’ll just wait for UCAS to update it’s only like a week away. That gives me time to talk to my parents about it and try to sort out a back up accommodation plan as I’ve missed the guarantee deadline for the new university I’m planning on going to.
Ok, fair enough- do check before you decline your place that your new choice of uni still has spaces available!
HobbinsE
Rep:
?
(Original post by SarcAndSpark)
Ok, fair enough- do check before you decline your place that your new choice of uni still has spaces available!
I will do. Thank you for all the advice
returnmigrant
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
And that they will definitely accept you with your grades.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (74)
24.1%
No (233)
75.9%

Watched Threads