The Student Room Group

Generalising men

What are the subtle signs a man shows if he has feelings for you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That does not make any sense to me but appreciate the reply
Reply 2
Bit silly to generalise because every guy is going to be different. Some might talk to you more, try to get your attention and others might hide away in the corner ogling at your pictures on Facebook.
Reply 3
You know I like ye if I put me hand in me pocket and buy your ale
Reply 4
Thank you that’s true I just thought there was a particular answer or at least a generalised answer beyond men
Original post by UWS
Bit silly to generalise because every guy is going to be different. Some might talk to you more, try to get your attention and others might hide away in the corner ogling at your pictures on Facebook.
Even better if he gives you his bank account details, eh
I have heard there is one way to get a man's attention.

Turn up naked. Bring beer. (this is one of my favourite quotes - have never tried this btw).

Would that work, guys?
Original post by Intrigued88
Reply 7
Original post by Oxford Mum
I have heard there is one way to get a man's attention.

Turn up naked. Bring beer. (this is one of my favourite quotes - have never tried this btw).

Would that work, guys?

No need to turn up. Pay for the ale remotely :biggrin:

:laugh:
Very funny. That would be a not so subtle sign that you do not have feelings for the woman in question... :getmecoat:
Original post by gjd800
No need to turn up. Pay for the ale remotely :biggrin:

:laugh:
Reply 9
Shows, in anyway, that he is thinking about you when you are not there..
Awwww, so romantic :heart:
Original post by Zarek
Shows, in anyway, that he is thinking about you when you are not there..
Reply 11
Original post by Oxford Mum
Very funny. That would be a not so subtle sign that you do not have feelings for the woman in question... :getmecoat:

Oh I'm off women :laugh:
You have clearly transferred your affections to Boddingtons.:beerglass:
Original post by gjd800
Oh I'm off women :laugh:
most type of behaviour i get when guys are interested is approaching you to talk, finding reasons to talk to you, asking for your socials, etcetc
idk if that is just one type of guy - the outgoing ones who are confident etc, but those are the behaviours they display lol
He gets an erection when talking to you
Original post by Intrigued88

This gay lad stroked my face once
You guys have a funny idea of romance
Original post by Anonymous
most type of behaviour i get when guys are interested is approaching you to talk, finding reasons to talk to you, asking for your socials, etcetc
idk if that is just one type of guy - the outgoing ones who are confident etc, but those are the behaviours they display lol

They say eyes don’t lie. If I’m staring at you I like you especially if I can’t look anywhere near you when you are looking at me (not so confident guy).
Awww cute

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending