The Student Room Group

KILLING EVE - Your thoughts?

I absolutely love the TV show Killing Eve, although it’s “dark”, assassin and all that, but the humour behind it and the character Villanelle is amazing and complex. You don’t want to like her but you do. I can’t wait for S3

Thoughts?
Reply 1
It's such a fun show and the difference between the 2 main characters is reaaaallly reaaaaallly good.

I'd highly recommend it to others :biggrin:
Original post by 8472
It's such a fun show and the difference between the 2 main characters is reaaaallly reaaaaallly good.

I'd highly recommend it to others :biggrin:

It’s a well written show isn’t it! I love the crazy outfits she wears, and literally doesn’t give a damn about anything :smile:
I find watching Killing Eve really enjoyable :biggrin:
Found S1 better than S2 though :smile: What were your thoughts on S2?
Original post by laurawatt
I find watching Killing Eve really enjoyable :biggrin:
Found S1 better than S2 though :smile: What were your thoughts on S2?

Got to admit, kinda worried about S3. I hope they don’t ruin it.

I did enjoy S1 better, it really showed her assassin side. The poisonous perfume, her fight with konstantine was gripping. I found S2 to be a bit miss match with the story line, but still enjoyed it.

Eve was getting weird in S2, she was kinda getting on my nerves.

Not sure how I feel dragging eve back in, I hope they change it somehow for a new “adventure” for Villanelle
Why is Eve America
Reply 6
they need more than 8 episodes a season. :frown:

i liked season 1 better for some reason. felt a bit faster moving. i enjoyed Villanelle in jail.

the writer of the show also stars/writes in Fleabag. i highly recommend if you haven't seen.
Original post by Paypurr
I absolutely love the TV show Killing Eve, although it’s “dark”, assassin and all that, but the humour behind it and the character Villanelle is amazing and complex. You don’t want to like her but you do. I can’t wait for S3

Thoughts?

Nothing short of brilliant

I really like Fiona Shaw's character, Carolyn Martens :yes:
Original post by Blue_Cow
Nothing short of brilliant

I really like Fiona Shaw's character, Carolyn Martens :yes:

YES! I think there is so much more to her character and I hope they really show that in S3. I mean they hint towards her “shady” background and she’s so calm and her son runs the “clean-up” team, would be really interesting to know more about Carolyn, she plays it very well
Love killing eve!! When’s season 3 coming out?
First season was great, second season was just boring.
Original post by HappyMedic2001
Love killing eve!! When’s season 3 coming out?

Don’t think they’ve revealed that yet, but can’t wait!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending