The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's not.

/end thread
Reply 3
Considering going out and approaching women is impossible or don’t work and dating apps don’t work I’d say it Nerly is?
Original post by Airmed
It's not.

/end thread
It really isn’t. Not sure why you’d say that.
Reply 5
you're the problem.
Reply 6
Yeah always blame the man
Original post by Aazaa_
you're the problem.
just go out and ask them
Reply 8
Original post by Keebs998
Considering going out and approaching women is impossible or don’t work and dating apps don’t work I’d say it Nerly is?

No. It's possible to get dates that way. You just have to not expect every girl to throw themselves at you. You have to be confident but not cocky, good at holding conversation. Better to get to know someone a little and ask them out rather than ask them out immediately and get shot down.
Reply 9
Excuse me lol? I went out 2 weeks ago went to 3 pubs and all women was in groups full of men in there social circle so was impossible to approach lol I know I go out everyday shits impossible!
Original post by Airmed
No. It's possible to get dates that way. You just have to not expect every girl to throw themselves at you. You have to be confident but not cocky, good at holding conversation. Better to get to know someone a little and ask them out rather than ask them out immediately and get shot down.
Reply 10
it really isn't impossible mate. instead of complaining about it, ask us what you could possibly improve on.
if you were doing everything right, you would have gotten someone by now.
Yeah always blame the man
Reply 11
Excuse me lol? I went out 2 weeks ago went to 3 pubs and all women was in groups full of men in there social circle so was impossible to approach lol I know I go out everyday shits impossible!

People don't go to pubs to find dates. They go to drink and have a good time. You're not in the right situation.
Have you thought the problem could be you?

I've great luck with both men and women and I'm not exactly anyone's ideal image of beauty. 🤷
Reply 13
Says who? You? I know many men who have the same problem and I’m not your mate lol considering I look my best and have game nope defiantly not me but might aswell blame me always easier
Original post by Aazaa_
it really isn't impossible mate. instead of complaining about it, ask us what you could possibly improve on.
if you were doing everything right, you would have gotten someone by now.
Reply 14
Exactly a good time with the people they go with so why do people recommend bars and pubs they are worthless for finding women as is online I used good pics good bio good starters nothing so I know it’s defiantly not me my area maybe?
Original post by Airmed
People don't go to pubs to find dates. They go to drink and have a good time. You're not in the right situation.
Reply 15
Yes before I was the problem no I’m not I look my best and have good game and s personality no now days it’s not me use to be though
Original post by sinfonietta
Have you thought the problem could be you?

I've great luck with both men and women and I'm not exactly anyone's ideal image of beauty. 🤷
Women are not objects for you to "get".
If it's impossible getting girls then why did I see a couple with their baby walking by?:indiff:
Discuss

Naja, it clearly isnt, or otherwise all owmen would be single.
Reply 19
you're the one who says 'getting women is impossible', yet you're reluctant to put any blame on yourself. that's just arrogance. even unattractive people have partners and you think that just because you look your 'best' and have 'game' you're gonna be able to 'get' some women like their objects? good luck with that 'mate'. :smile:
Says who? You? I know many men who have the same problem and I’m not your mate lol considering I look my best and have game nope defiantly not me but might aswell blame me always easier
(edited 4 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending