The Student Room Group

Graduate entry Dnipro

Scroll to see replies

Is anyone applying through MedKingsEurope. I've not been able to get through to Fahim for sometime and am getting worried about that. Is anyone having same trouble like me
Original post by uni2019
Is anyone applying through MedKingsEurope. I've not been able to get through to Fahim for sometime and am getting worried about that. Is anyone having same trouble like me

what's app him. I've got every agency's personal contact detail's
I have his mobile number and have been calling and texting him through WhatsApp, and he has been contacting me through WhatsApp as well in the past not recently. I feel like time is running out
what it is that all agency are now experiencing high volume of student. when I applied 6 month ago it was instant acceptance. he's running it solely on his own and there's many student are sending exactly same request. how many days, hours has it been since he has been blanking you ? let me know.
Anyone has university email link? So one can contact directly
Original post by Ace_star
what it is that all agency are now experiencing high volume of student. when I applied 6 month ago it was instant acceptance. he's running it solely on his own and there's many student are sending exactly same request. how many days, hours has it been since he has been blanking you ? let me know.
the last time we spoke was the 12th, I gave him space and time till end of last week when I started calling and messaging him. he texted on Friday the 19th that he will call on that day or over the weekend but not heard from him even though I've called and messaged several times, I feel like am harrassing him but I just want to know where things are up to
I'm also looking to share an apartment but I'm a guy and I'm 26 years old going to study on graduate medicine course. Please contact me if you're interested in sharing.

Can we keep this on-topic regarding the university and graduate medicine course and not agencies? Please move that to the private messages.
I've got one guy already Whos gonna go halves with me for accommodation. if you interested let me know. we are starting graduate entry dentistry. if we can share a house it will be dirt cheap compared to a flat
Original post by suru.12
I'm also looking to share an apartment but I'm a guy and I'm 26 years old going to study on graduate medicine course. Please contact me if you're interested in sharing.

Can we keep this on-topic regarding the university and graduate medicine course and not agencies? Please move that to the private messages.

Am sorry to upset but I needed to know if anyone is same position as I am. I don't think I've done anyone any harm here
Iam looking for another agency, but i think it will be very stressful
i can not find then and do they deals with romania and bulgaria ?
Hi my name is Lawry and I’m starting at Dnipro this Sept/Oct as a graduate entry. I’m from England. Anyone else from England?
Please don't go through Medlink or go out now before you are on a very difficult path that you can't get out of.
It does not offer you the services it claims, the uni doesn't start for months, lessons are constantly cancelled and it is NOT ACCREDITED IN ITS OWN COUNTRY. This will soon mean it is not accredited elsewhere like the UK.
And when the GMC no longer accept it you are left with nothing. Cant do a medicine degree in the UK from then on or other healthcare courses as you have not completed a medical degree or it wont be accepted.
Get out while you can, please.
tell us your experience as there's a number if us about to start at Dnipro. I've never heard anyone so far complain about lessons being cancelled
Original post by Lawry 93
Hi my name is Lawry and I’m starting at Dnipro this Sept/Oct as a graduate entry. I’m from England. Anyone else from England?

will start on October for dentistry 4 year grad entry. see you there
It is a shambles. It is the disorganisation of lessons, waiting months for timetables and to start two months later than we were told. What lessons we have when we got English speaking teachers was good, but, lessons were cancelled frequently and with little notice or none at all. You will pay a fee for each missed lesson and sometimes fees for other things, no student union or societies or library. It isn't good. That is all I can say, I cant stop you from going, it is your choice, but many of us here fear to speak out for being dropped by the program. It is survivable but I would hate for you all to get to the end and find you cant get into FY2 in UK.
All the best
wow thanks for the info, so what year have you just finished and are you thinking of transferring to another uni. PM as its easy to get kicked of here
True, to easy to get kicked off, just being honest in my opinion. I'd rather not say here or PM about my year or anything like that but transferring is never really good either as you still need 3 years in the same medical uni as part of GMC guidelines. Fundamentally if you cant do medicine in the UK I wouldn't suggest doing it many other places, because if you want to be a well trained doctor in the UK, these places aren't the way to go. Go on the foundation medicine courses in UK if you have lower grades, or get experience if you need more, or go down other healthcare alternatives. That is what I would say, even though my heart has always been medicine and it is rather difficult to comprehend anything else. I just don't want you all making the same mistakes I did. Poznan uni in Poland is another great uni. There is always a risk going abroad that the GMC may place it on the not accepted list by the time you finish. It is intense at Dnipro, as requires your own learning constantly with not much in the way of great materials, it doesn't all match UK med. There is KROK and IFOM and English proficiency all to contend with as well. But any of you can do that because Im sure all of you are very bright and hardworking. But you have to weigh your risk and benefits up as it takes both your money and your time on something I do not think is worth anything.
Mr anonmous can u pm me what problems u had apart from teaching?
cookiedough12 I will answer any of your questions fire away but do it here, not pm. Then everyone will also share the answers and it benefits everyone.
Thanks cookiedough12 I hope it goes well, so yes, fire away. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending