The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Results Day and Clearing

Your Clearing opens at 7:30 but we don't get out results until later. Does this put us at a disadvantage therefore if we have not made the grade with our firm and insurance. I can't get my results from college until 8:30 earliest. If I don't get my firm and insurance can I call you and ask for my results? I don't think exam grades show on UCAS. I also have the issue that I am possibly gong to be away and my college will not email my results into lunchtime.
Original post by Anonymous
Your Clearing opens at 7:30 but we don't get out results until later. Does this put us at a disadvantage therefore if we have not made the grade with our firm and insurance. I can't get my results from college until 8:30 earliest. If I don't get my firm and insurance can I call you and ask for my results? I don't think exam grades show on UCAS. I also have the issue that I am possibly gong to be away and my college will not email my results into lunchtime.

you can't add a clearing choice till 3 and they set deadlines, but ucas and unis aren't supposed to give you your results. I'd seriously suggest staying in the country if you think you'll be in clearing.
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Hi Anonymous,
Yes I’m afraid we wouldn’t be able to share your grades, they will have to be collected from your college directly. Once you’ve collected your results you can call our Clearing hotline and discuss your options. We’d recommend collecting/calling as early as possible on the day to avoid disappointment.
You can find out more about Clearing and what happens on the day here: https://www.ncl.ac.uk/clearing/
Hope this helps :smile:
Susie
Original post by Anonymous
Original post by Newcastle University
Hi Anonymous,
Yes I’m afraid we wouldn’t be able to share your grades, they will have to be collected from your college directly. Once you’ve collected your results you can call our Clearing hotline and discuss your options. We’d recommend collecting/calling as early as possible on the day to avoid disappointment.
You can find out more about Clearing and what happens on the day here: https://www.ncl.ac.uk/clearing/
Hope this helps :smile:
Susie

Hi i am very worried about the outcome of my partners summer school and was wondering if you could help me. i understand that part of the criteria is full attendance to pass however at one of the lectures on the last day my card didn't scan green when I scanned in and now i am extremely worried that I will not receive my reduced conditional offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending