The Student Room Group

should i unblock this guy

i blocked this guy on impulse but i want to give it a chance with him. however, he just wants to have sex and then maybe leave. i want to get to know him and take things slow. as well as the fact that i dont enjoy sex. he's 100% my type and lord he is so attractive to me.
should i follow him again and apologise for the block or should i just leave it whilst i still have the upper hand before HE leaves (which im 80% sure he will since he's ghosted me before)

what would you do in this situation? given that he's literally god sent to look at

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
he just wants to have sex and then maybe leave

no. don't unblock him.
Reply 2
no. don't unblock him.

why
don't unblock him from your vagina.
i blocked this guy on impulse but i want to give it a chance with him. however, he just wants to have sex and then maybe leave. i want to get to know him and take things slow. as well as the fact that i dont enjoy sex. he's 100% my type and lord he is so attractive to me.
should i follow him again and apologise for the block or should i just leave it whilst i still have the upper hand before HE leaves (which im 80% sure he will since he's ghosted me before)

what would you do in this situation? given that he's literally god sent to look at
Reply 4
Who remembers back in the day when the student room was a place where students of all ages discussed their studies and education?
IKR :rolleyes::erm:
Original post by DrTSR
Who remembers back in the day when the student room was a place where students of all ages discussed their studies and education?
Reply 6
Original post by HumbleBee_x
IKR :rolleyes::erm:

Now it's just

"Should I dump him?" and "Ex-muslim and hate virgins AMA"
Well if you know he just wants you for sex don’t put yourself in that situation. It’s common sense
Original post by DrTSR
Now it's just

"Should I dump him?" and "Ex-muslim and hate virgins AMA"

OMG IKR

When I make threads with the title "A-level Maths help!!" I get like 0 responses :colonhash:
Reply 9
OMG IKR

When I make threads with the title "A-level Maths help!!" I get like 0 responses :colonhash:

I can help with A-level maths aha
No. You two aren't a good match because you both want different things (him sex; you a relationship). You're going to get used.
Thankyou x
I don't need help now lol
Original post by DrTSR
I can help with A-level maths aha
Reply 12
Thankyou x
I don't need help now lol

Good because there is no chance I'm remembering stuff I did 7 years ago
Reply 13

If you want a relationship then I wouldn't have sex with him

but yes!, you should apologise for the block. If he had lied and pretended to really like you and got sex that way you would be livid, calling him f**k boi and all sorts of names. However the guy was honest and clear about his intent and you block him?

blocking is rude y'know.

You should have said to him thankyou for being upfront but that is not what i'm looking for
Reply 14

Are you losing your mind? This is a classic example of why some females get so much screwed uo crap in relationships! You blocked him for a reason. You are clear that he wants casual sexual intercourse with you then he will leave. But you fancyhim and you think you will convert him into having a long term relationship with you! He ghosted you before! Of course he will show interest once he realises that you have no clue how to date a guy towards a long term relationship. He doesn't fancy you so what di yiu think he will do if he thinks he can get some short term sex from you? You dont like sex? suppose he does? Ghosters will not want longterm slow relationships with you but they will take the sex if you are offering it!
(edited 4 years ago)
Aha, things have changed. :moon:
Original post by DrTSR
Reply 16
Original post by -Quava-
Aha, things have changed. :moon:

Yes. Debt ridden students are realising that there is a lot more to life than simply going to uni to get a degree and possibly ending up jobless and with no relationships!
I am referring to the topic of most threads.
"I Am 14, i hAtE MuSlImS anD MeN AMA"
"hOw cAn i lOoSe My vIrGiNiTY FaSt?"
Original post by mgi
Yes. Debt ridden students are realising that there is a lot more to life than simply going to uni to get a degree and possibly ending up jobless and with no relationships!
Reply 18
Original post by -Quava-
I am referring to the topic of most threads.
"I Am 14, i hAtE MuSlImS anD MeN AMA"
"hOw cAn i lOoSe My vIrGiNiTY FaSt?"

Ok. I see what you mean. But there are a lot of threads that are nothing to do with Muslim issues directly. And some of the debates are a bit more advanced. Referendums, courses, jobs etc. Immature muslims may struggle with the issues you just mentioned in a Western Democracy whose religious values may not always align with Islamic thought.
Aha, an indirect stab at myself. How childish.
Original post by mgi
Ok. I see what you mean. But there are a lot of threads that are nothing to do with Muslim issues directly. And some of the debates are a bit more advanced. Referendums, courses, jobs etc. Immature muslims may struggle with the issues you just mentioned in a Western Democracy whose religious values may not always align with Islamic thought.

Quick Reply