The Student Room Group

UK border force November 2018 Application

Hi everyone..
New on here.

I was wondering if anyone on here applied in November 2018, was successful, and is sue to start the course in Sep?
Reply 1
Where you based I applied in Nov, Sc granted 17th June but no contact for start date
Original post by Griff_d
Hi everyone..
New on here.

I was wondering if anyone on here applied in November 2018, was successful, and is sue to start the course in Sep?
Reply 2
IGatwick , I've been told the course will start in Sep, but still haven't received any T&C
Original post by Ryans121
Where you based I applied in Nov, Sc granted 17th June but no contact for start date
Reply 3
I'm still waiting a start date 😭😂
Reply 4
Where for?
I'm still waiting a start date 😭😂
Reply 5
Manchester
Original post by Griff_d
Where for?
Reply 6
Fingers you hear back soon..
Manchester
Reply 7
Thank you! Did they email you a start date or call
Original post by Griff_d
Fingers you hear back soon..
Reply 8
Emailed me a start date..
But I've not received any T&C, so trying to find who to contact before I hand my notice in!
Thank you! Did they email you a start date or call
Reply 9
Keep me posted!
Original post by Griff_d
Emailed me a start date..
But I've not received any T&C, so trying to find who to contact before I hand my notice in!
Reply 10
Will do..
Keep me posted!
Reply 11
Hi,Same position as you for Gatwick. I contacted recruitment team to confirm my place on the course and if so would that be sufficient confirmation to be able to give notice at my current employment to which they said yes.
Original post by Griff_d
Hi everyone..
New on here.

Reply 12
Great.. I've emailed asking about T&C etc! Have you been sent anything?
Are you on the Sep course? I'm curious as to where the training will be..
Original post by Blip950
Hi,Same position as you for Gatwick. I contacted recruitment team to confirm my place on the course and if so would that be sufficient confirmation to be able to give notice at my current employment to which they said yes.
Reply 13
Just that contract etc will be sent out centrally. Yes September too, it’s been a long wait but really looking forward to it!
Original post by Griff_d
Great.. I've emailed asking about T&C etc! Have you been sent anything?
Are you on the Sep course? I'm curious as to where the training will be..
Reply 14
Great..
Yeah, can't wait to get started..
Original post by Blip950
Just that contract etc will be sent out centrally. Yes September too, it’s been a long wait but really looking forward to it!

Quick Reply