The Student Room Group

How to deal with slow walkers?

Lately I've been getting effing p'd off at every moron who can't walk any faster than 1mph. They steal chunks of my life, they fill me with anger and prolong the 'transportation problem' that mankind has spent the last 100 years trying to fix.

Normally I just step on their shoes... and again.. and again

but sometimes they just don't get the hint and what's worse is normally the slow ones are the fat ones, so they're impossible to go around.

What's the best thing to do?

Blow a whistle?

Fire a gun?

Rabbit punch?

Scroll to see replies

Say “excuse me” .
shove them over
Reply 3
Slow walkers used to annoy me until I learnt to appreciate the virtue in idleness. So what if it takes me s few more minutes etc
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
Lately I've been getting effing p'd off at every moron who can't walk any faster than 1mph. They steal chunks of my life, they fill me with anger and prolong the 'transportation problem' that mankind has spent the last 100 years trying to fix.

Normally I just step on their shoes... and again.. and again

but sometimes they just don't get the hint and what's worse is normally the slow ones are the fat ones, so they're impossible to go around.

What's the best thing to do?

Blow a whistle?

Fire a gun?

Rabbit punch?

Very amusing they get to you. I bet if they knew of your distress they would walk even slower. Suck it up.
go in front of them, then say sorry if you bump into them doing this.
This dude asking the real questions
it honestly gets on my nerves too bc i walk rlly fast
Cross the road?
Climb over them?

Jump good? ._.
1. Begin to walk past them.

2. If they look at you as if you are rude, just put your index finger on their mouth and whisper "Shhhhhhhhhhhushhhh just let it happen"

3. Over take complete.
Reply 10
Superkick them from behind for committing the ultimate crime of being a slow f*ck
Fly.
Reply 12
My Portuguese mate said to me years ago 'why are you always in a rush? You walk like a British'

Now I enjoy idling along, there's a meditative quality to it.
Reply 13
'Dawdling', my Nans'd call it!
actually just whisper in their ear you're russian for work and you have no time for stalin, they will be sure to move aside for u and even start walking faster than u in fear
Original post by The Mogg
Superkick them from behind for committing the ultimate crime of being a slow f*ck

That's what I'm talkin about!
Original post by lilTrain
actually just whisper in their ear you're russian for work and you have no time for stalin, they will be sure to move aside for u and even start walking faster than u in fear

People tell me I look like a Russian hitman, I tell em Ivan sent me
Reply 17
Yeah man, all these dimwits and their stupid diplomatic suggestions, god!
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
That's what I'm talkin about!
Original post by gjd800
My Portuguese mate said to me years ago 'why are you always in a rush? You walk like a British'

Now I enjoy idling along, there's a meditative quality to it.

Ahh yes, Portugal the land of nothing going on.
System.out.println(“could you please get out of my way. Thanks.”);

Quick Reply

Latest