The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Napp
Charming. Although was this before or after they demolished a load of civilian homes and rendered their occupants homeless?

are you actually joking? just say you hate jews and go.
both sides have done bad yet you've taken this opportunity to try and justify your jewish hatred.
Reply 2
Original post by angel.xo
both sides have done bad yet you've taken this opportunity to try and justify your jewish hatred.

You seem to have a bit of a problem reading, i don't see anywhere in my post that said that :lol:
Reply 3
Original post by Napp
You seem to have a bit of a problem reading, i don't see anywhere in my post that said that :lol:

you actually think you're clever because try and trick people with your subtle antisemitism. you've followed your response by an "although was this before or after they demolished a load of civilian homes and rendered their occupants homeless" which is a clear indication of justification.
you actually think you're clever because try and trick people with your subtle antisemitism. you've followed your response by an "although was this before or after they demolished a load of civilian homes and rendered their occupants homeless" which is a clear indication of justification.

I think I would rather hate people that demolished my homes, especially if they come from a country that claims itself to be an ethnostate for a certain group of people.
Reply 5
Original post by AperfectBalance
I think I would rather hate people that demolished my homes, especially if they come from a country that claims itself to be an ethnostate for a certain group of people.

lovely avatar and oh so hypocritical aren't we.
Reply 6

Yes, yes i do. although not for your reason.
if the Israelis bulldoze a load of homes it might upset some people who might then go on to spraypaint unsavory things on a wall. But then again, you seem to be one of those people who think absolutely anything and everything is somehow anti-semitic,
I’m sure the IDF are quivering in fear... paint is terrifying
Reply 8
Original post by Napp
Yes, yes i do. although not for your queer reason.
It doesnt take a genius to note that if the Israelis bulldoze a load of homes it might upset some people who might then go on to spraypaint unsavory things on a wall. But then again, you seem to be one of those people who think absolutely anything and everything is somehow anti-semitic, it would be amusing if it wasnt so ridiculous.

slaughter the jews isn't antisemitic?
Reply 9
ikr its certainly going to mean israel can't exist now :frown:

Thanks, I love our troops and those who made the most just and largest force for good on the planet.

Aren't you the person who constantly hates on Muslims?
Reply 12
Original post by Prussianxo
Aren't you the person who constantly hates on Muslims?

how do i hate on muslims? i'm an ex muslim who has studied the quran and i simply don't agree with the teachings. is that an issue?
how do i hate on muslims? i'm an ex muslim who has studied the quran and i simply don't agree with the teachings. is that an issue?

I just seem to remember you hating on Muslims on a thread.
Reply 14
Original post by Prussianxo
I just seem to remember you hating on Muslims on a thread.

lmao so you don't even know for certain. you've just accused me of hating muslims for what reason? if i criticise islamic teachings it doesn't mean i hate muslims as individuals i just don't agree with the scriptures.
Reply 15

Wow, your debating skills really are on top form today :lol: simply abuse anyone you disagree with :lol:
Reply 16
Original post by Wooord
Not even being funny but I’m sure you called me a “dirty little Arab” on a different account lol. Is it not kind of hypocritical to claim that you’re against anti-semitism?

so now i'm a troll? i created my account earlier this year...
this thread is about "slaughter the jews" being written. i don't know what your point is?
Don’t get me wrong though, what’s been painted on that wall is disgusting
Reply 18
slaughter the jews isn't antisemitic?

I didnt say slaughter the jews and you called me anti-semitic.
Reply 19
Original post by Napp
I didnt say slaughter the jews and you called me anti-semitic.

no you tried to justify this being written because they "stole peoples homes".

Latest

Trending

Trending