The Student Room Group

Girls that cook and bake for you...

Guys what would you think if you were in a relationship with a girl that regularly voluntarily Cooks and bakes for you? Especially if the foods very good.

Scroll to see replies

Great. And depending on who had the higher work load outside of domestic chores on any particular day or week I'd regularly voluntarily prepare meals of a reasonable quality for her too. Because that's only fair.
Well yea but looks are more important, rather have a useless beauty than a ugly iron chef
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
Well yea but looks are more important, rather have a useless beauty than a ugly iron chef

shallow
I enjoy cooking for my boyfriend. Nothing better than him sitting down at the end of a busy day and enjoying something I've made for him :smile:.

I do work too, though!
That would be great seeing as though I can't cook much myself :lol:
Original post by AlishaWhite
shallow

and the only honest post in sight.. guys will say all the time how looks aren't important but they are. Men are more visual creatures than women and even women place looks in high regard... A man's biggest fear is being seen in public with an ugly chick. Men of high status have beautiful women by their side, men of low status have the opposite.
Nothing better than that, that’s why I always stay in the kitchen 😍😍😍
and the only honest post in sight.. guys will say all the time how looks aren't important but they are. Men are more visual creatures than women and even women place looks in high regard... A man's biggest fear is being seen in public with an ugly chick. Men of high status have beautiful women by their side, men of low status have the opposite.

what about guys that dont give a ****
Attachment not found

lmaoo best comment
https://tenor.com/view/buzz-lightyear-no-sign-of-intelligent-life-dumb-toy-story-gif-11489315
I think that's fantastic. I would like to help out though, because I enjoy cooking.
She's a slave to the patriarchy and must be dumped on sight for lacking moral character.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
Guys what would you think if you were in a relationship with a girl that regularly voluntarily Cooks and bakes for you? Especially if the foods very good.

I would think marriage material. :heart:

Lots of women don't want to cook and clean these days and will call you misogonist if you ask for a sandwich
Why would they disagree?
We live in the kitchen anyway
Original post by ANM775
I would think marriage material. :heart:

Lots of women don't want to cook and clean these days and will call you misogonist if you ask for a sandwich
Reply 16
I wouldn't really care. I can cook for myself and I don't really like baked goods. I'd prefer she had interests in common with mine.
ok
Some really sexist comments on this thread. @Dunnig Kruger on the other hand has posted yet another lovely comment
Original post by Anonymous

I regularly do this for my fiance and he likes it. I'm hoping to get into baking as a career so he is my taste tester mainly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending